Doom Patrol TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doom Patrol TV show

Wasn't going to watch this. Mostly cause of how horrible the Titans trailer looked. But took a chance and FUCK THIS IS GOOD.

Starts off as a nice blending of the Silver Age Doom Patrol and the Morrison era DP.

Only 3 episodes in and wow this is the best live action DC show since Constantine.

Hope the upcoming Swamp Thing series is this good.

Yeah, I was put off by their introduction episode in Titans, which originally struck me as the worst episode in an already mixed show... But the actual DP series has been a very pleasant surprise. I could nitpick a few moments, but overall I was really impressed with it.

Comment

Only got to watch the series opener as it was on DC's You Tube channel for free. It was quirky enough for me to want to see the rest of the series, but I'm not buying into any streaming channels just yet.
      "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Doom Patrol is good enough that if it gets a Dvd/Blu Ray release I am buying it.

I would be watching more Doom Patrol now,but being forced to watch 7th Heaven.

Comment

S2 announced.

https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/doom...-season-2-news
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I'm only five episodes in and all I can say is what the fuck? This is pretty fucking good. But I think they say fuck too much, you know what I fucking mean? I swear like a sailor, but fuck me, they take it to the fucking limit.If this was a drinking game and you took a shot every time somebody said "fuck", you'd be fucking passed out after 15 fucking minutes. And then that fucking donkey would be farting in your fucking face.

I fucking hope the rest of the fucking episodes are just as fun.
            "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Banks View Post
              I'm only five episodes in and all I can say is what the fuck? This is pretty fucking good. But I think they say fuck too much, you know what I fucking mean? I swear like a sailor, but fuck me, they take it to the fucking limit.If this was a drinking game and you took a shot every time somebody said "fuck", you'd be fucking passed out after 15 fucking minutes. And then that fucking donkey would be farting in your fucking face.

I fucking hope the rest of the fucking episodes are just as fun.
              What the fuck? Haha. I liked it mostly, though sometimes it felt like weird for weirdness sake. It does have some surprisingly emotional moments.
              I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Fuck.
                "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Was finally able to get into this show now that we've got HBO Mx on the Roku.

It's pretty fucking awesome! More "WTF???" moments that you could possibly imagine... (and I mean that in a good way.)

The entire cast is great, but Brendan Fraser and Timothy Dalton really seem to be having a blast. Recommended!

Comment

Just remembered to order season 2. If only the DC movies could be this good.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

S3 teaser online here:

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/doom-pat...-to-a-new-you/
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Late to the party as usual, but i finally watched the first 10 episodes of Season 1 last weekend, and immediately ordered season 2. Great freakin' stuff. My only quibble is that i wish they were totally in their own universe. The Cyborg/Star Lab stuff reminds me of when Gaiman tried to shoehorn Green Lantern into the first Sandman story arc before he realized he didn't need the DC Universe. But even Cyborg is well done really, just a minor quibble. This is probably the first TV series that has really caught my attention in at least a year or so.

Comment

Coming 11/15/22.

Click image for larger version

Name:	302046249_5464876853578734_9109444075918793466_n.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	409.2 KB
ID:	400496
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X