X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Keeth

• Keeth
    replied
    Looks like tonight is the season finale. The show just kept going n' going, any one of them last few would be ending on a high note. I particularly like the episode with the child killer but the one with the snatching of the kid in the store was a little out there. Still, it was good.

Leave a comment:

• Dom D
    replied
    Yeah he's very good. I've known a few people with that kind of demeanour but none of them could write a show like this that's for sure. Interesting to go back and have a look at the trailer for the original film. He's a hell of a lot younger there, testament to how tricky it is to get a project off the ground over here.

Leave a comment:

• Keeth

• Keeth
    replied
    I'm enjoying the new season as well. I like the lead actor & his demeanor. The only issue is little things like he gets his nice car all bloody then destroyed but just takes off walking back home & no one ever asks about his vehicle...

I take the finale is next week & the short bit I saw looked very interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Dom D
    replied
    I've come to really like this show. It's probably the most Aussie tv show ever made. I hear it does alright overseas which is surprising to me as all the characters are such Aussie types and our humor tends not to translate. More shows should take the half hour format. Makes for very easy watching.

Leave a comment:

• Keeth

• Keeth
    replied
    Yeah, the girlfriend seems like the weak point. Still, it's definitely the best thing on FX.

Leave a comment:

• Dom D
    replied
    Yeah I'm enjoying it enough. The half hour runtime and the relaxed, low key vibe makes for easy viewing. I imagine the accents are thick enough that they'll be a struggle for those who aren't great at understanding seriously 'strayan accents.

I really dont buy Brooke Satchwell as the girlfriend. The guy doesn't present a lot of redeeming features to be luring her in. Other than that, I'm into it.

Leave a comment:

• Keeth

• Keeth
    started a topic Mr. Inbetween

Mr. Inbetween

https://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/mr-inbetween

So far, this has been pretty good except I keep missing the final minutes of the second episode b/c the stupid biker show runs later than it should. Next week, I'll have to add a full five minutes to the recording to make sure I get it all.
Working...
X