No announcement yet.

Kids in the Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know this was one Prime. Watched the first episode, good to see that a couple of old dudes jiggling their Canadian bacon about is still funny in this day and age.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
      Documentary is apparently out on Prime today, so I'll be checking that out this weekend.
      Zoom watch? #bigshots
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post

Zoom watch? #bigshots
        Hahahaha. I watched it while I was supposed to be working today. Was a little bummed at first to see that it was only two 48-minute episodes, but it was the perfect length. Quite a few funny parts, and some very emotional moments. And LOTS of Bellini!

Comment

Hahahaha. I watched it while I was supposed to be working today. Was a little bummed at first to see that it was only two 48-minute episodes, but it was the perfect length. Quite a few funny parts, and some very emotional moments. And LOTS of Bellini!
          We finished it over the weekend and I agree, it was great. Pretty moving in the second half.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Is it just me or do these push past even the craziest CBC episodes (okay, except for the one where Kevin McDonald is fucked by a dog)?

Comment

• They do get pretty out there in this one haha. I still think it's amazing that a lot of the time, I was watching censored versions of the old episodes. Just language, though, really.

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/24/a...smid=url-share
                Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

They do get pretty out there in this one haha. I still think it's amazing that a lot of the time, I was watching censored versions of the old episodes. Just language, though, really.

As teens we'd repeat the line 'Do you know who I am? I'm fucking Buddy Holly!!' all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy G View Post

As teens we'd repeat the line 'Do you know who I am? I'm fucking Buddy Holly!!' all the time.
                    In some cases, the censorship made it funnier; "That's CRAP, Theo!" was a lot funnier than, "That's Bullshit, Theo!"

The Buddy Holly sketch is one of the funniest ones, ever.

Comment

• KITH named one of the best 100 TV shows ever:

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movi...ime-123459831/
                      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

We finished it over the weekend and I agree, it was great. Pretty moving in the second half.
                        It really was. I had never heard about any of the tragic shit that Scott went through. It was impossible not to tear up a bit when Bruce tells that awesome story near the end.
                        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• This is happening in Brooklyn this weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	https___cdn.evbuc.com_images_567063819_180412965978_1_original.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	419613
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• "Scott Thompson’s new touring Buddy Cole show King includes comedy too risqué for Amazon Prime."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts...es-comedy-too/
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                            X