No announcement yet.

Kids in the Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll always watch KITH, this looks like it's got potential.

Comment

• Three episodes into this new season and I'm digging it so far. Very old age-centric, like they've deliberately embraced the fact that they're in their 60's and made that the theme of the majority of the sketches. And Dave & Kevin really went for it in the nude robber sketch. Good on them for saying fuck it.
      Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyboy View Post
        Three episodes into this new season and I'm digging it so far. Very old age-centric, like they've deliberately embraced the fact that they're in their 60's and made that the theme of the majority of the sketches. And Dave & Kevin really went for it in the nude robber sketch. Good on them for saying fuck it.
        Two episodes in and I completely agree. This is WAY better than I expected it to be. The Zoom/masturbation sketch made me laugh like an idiot, mainly because of Bruce's face the entire time.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

Two episodes in and I completely agree. This is WAY better than I expected it to be. The Zoom/masturbation sketch made me laugh like an idiot, mainly because of Bruce's face the entire time.
          I can truly say I didn't expect full frontal in the first ep.

Comment

• I am beside myself with how amazing this was. Miles better than I thought it would be. I finished the season off yesterday and then back and watched the first few with the lady, mainly so she could be so surprised by the full frontal hahaha.
            I can not wait to see if there are going to be more.

Fuck, did I ever love this.

Fuck. So good.

Comment

• The Super Drunk sketch shouldn't have worked yet it did, incredibly so. There's a darkness that goes beyond anything in the original series, which could be pretty cynical and bleak at times, but this new stuff really gives off some end of days vibes and I appreciate it. I was so worried it would just be them bringing back classic characters and bits and just updating them with internet and phone jokes - which are in there, for sure - but I figured it'd be embarrassing yet they've made something that feels pretty fresh.

Comment

• Amen, Toyboy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyboy View Post
                  There's a darkness that goes beyond anything in the original series, which could be pretty cynical and bleak at times, but this new stuff really gives off some end of days vibes and I appreciate it.
                  the Dave Foley radio dj bit with Brand New Key was a good one!

Comment

• Glad to hear this is good, will check it out asap.

Comment

• I can't stop thinking about Scott Thompson fucking Bruce McCulluch's knee.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• That is unfortunate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                          I can't stop thinking about Scott Thompson fucking Bruce McCulluch's knee.
                          I hope he took that knee to a Leafs game first!

Comment

• https://www.bkmag.com/2022/05/19/sco...-paul-bellini/

Article about Scott Thompson and Paul Belini's punk project, Mouth Congress and KITH

Comment

• That's rad. I knew they were in a band and had read an interview with Thompson about it but never actually heard them.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Documentary is apparently out on Prime today, so I'll be checking that out this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X