X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dom D
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    She looks different because she isn't trying to look like she woke up under a dumpster anymore.
    I couldn't put my finger on it but, yeah, that is it.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy Parker

• Darcy Parker
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
    Yeah, I think she looks gorgeous in that picture. I'm not sure I would have known it was her though, I don't think she's had plastic surgery but she looks almost like a different person.
    She looks different because she isn't trying to look like she woke up under a dumpster anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Monroe
    Pallid Hands

• Andrew Monroe
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Oh man, I far prefer the pink trouser look whatever she had before!
    Yeah, I think she looks gorgeous in that picture. I'm not sure I would have known it was her though, I don't think she's had plastic surgery but she looks almost like a different person.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    Intellectual Carrot

• Scott
    replied
    Oh man, I far prefer the pink trouser look whatever she had before!

Leave a comment:

• Paul L
    Scholar of Sleaze

• Paul L
    replied

Quite a different look for her.
    Revisited LAND OF THE DEAD on the project about a week and a half ago... and, yes, she's lovely in that fillum. This pink trouser suit, on the other hand...

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    No kidding! Weird seeing her dressed like that.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Clark

• Tom Clark
    replied
    He trained in jiu-jitsu everyday when he wasn't on the road filming.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    Damn, dude was jacked!

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    Intellectual Carrot

• Scott
    replied
    Here's a picture of Asia on a tv show in Rome from earlier this year:

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    Intellectual Carrot

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    I knew who he was, but I'm not a big cooking show guy, so I wasn't familiar. Have since watched a bunch of his stuff, and that dude was amazing. Shame he wasn't able to conquer those demons.
    Did you ever see the photo of him when he was dating Asia Argento, both of them looking incredibly ripped:

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    I knew who he was, but I'm not a big cooking show guy, so I wasn't familiar. Have since watched a bunch of his stuff, and that dude was amazing. Shame he wasn't able to conquer those demons.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    This could potentially be very interesting.

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/06/ro...ry-1234641763/

Leave a comment:

• Dom D
    replied
    I think it's the footage coming out of China of them torturing the dogs for laughs that causes people to get upset. There's some shocking stuff coming out that unfortunately I've sometimes been unable to avoid seeing. No idea if it's true but I've heard it said a bunch of times that in China its thought the dogs taste better if they are tortured and terrified. A bit of out cry is probably fair enough if that's the case.

Leave a comment:

• 47lab
    replied
    Seemed like a genuinely nice guy who respected the culinary customs he visited and didn't pass judgement. I still remember when he was getting inundated with messages telling him not to go China due to the practice of eating dog meat and he basically told them they're hypocrites and to fuck off. Never understood the double standards laid at Asians for eating dogs and whaling when the Swiss also eat cats and dogs and Norway, Iceland among others hunt whales in greater numbers than the Japanese. But you don't hear all the public outcry and handwringing with a lot of the narrative being driven by racial animus. Well, then again it's no surprise really as Western fragility and hypocrisy is plain to see.

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    Certain social media users are implying she may have caused it due to a tweet she posted just before. Even if it was aimed at him (which is pure speculation), it's pretty fucking stupid of people to think that would be enough for someone to kill themself. Way to kick her when she's down.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X