• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Press release!

COBRA KAI SEASONS 1 & 2 LIMITED COLLECTOR'S EDITION DVD AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 12 PACKED WITH BONUS FEATURES AND DOUBLE-SIDED HEADBAND

Click image for larger version

Name:	b3e33709-b1e9-4b92-bc69-f4e0126d0b44.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	356714

COBRA KAI SEASON 2 ALSO COMING TO DIGITAL NOVEMBER 12

SYNOPSIS
      __________________________________________________ _____________

In “COBRA KAI,” the highly-anticipated return of two iconic characters, the arch-rivals from the legendary THE KARATE KID film series reunite over 30 years after the events of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament. Now living in the affluent hills of Encino, Daniel LaRusso (Ralph Macchio) leads an enviable life. Meanwhile, his high school adversary, Johnny Lawrence (William Zabka), has taken a rocky turn, but seeks redemption by reopening the infamous Cobra Kai karate dojo. Their lives inevitably become intertwined and the rivalry is reignited, setting forth the next generation of “karate kids.”

SEASON 1 & 2 COLLECTOR'S EDITION DVD BONUS MATERIALS
      __________________________________________________ ______

Bonus Scenes Saved from the Cutting Room Floor
      Gag Reels
      Easter Eggs: The cast and crew take you through their favorite “Cobra Kai” callbacks to the original THE KARATE KID franchise
      Fists & Fury: Fight Choreography: Learn about the training and rehearsal process for the biggest action scenes in “Cobra Kai”
      Into the Dojo: The Characters: Discover more about your favorite characters from the first two seasons
      Cast Chemistry Reads
      Exploring the Musical Identities of Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do with Composers
      Musical Performances at the Whiskey a Go-Go with Guest William Zabka

CAST AND CREW

Executive Producers: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg, Josh Heald, Susan Ekins, Caleeb Pinkett, Will Smith, James Lassiter
      Cast: Ralph Macchio (THE KARATE KID), William Zabka (THE KARATE KID), Courtney Henggeler (TV's “The Big Bang Theory”), Xolo Maridueí±a (TV's “Parenthood”), Mary Mouser (TV's “Body of Proof”), Tanner Buchanan (TV's “Designated Survivor”), Jacob Bertrand (TV's “Kirby Buckets”), Gianni Decenzo (TV's “100 Things to Do Before High School”) and Martin Kove (THE KARATE KID)

SPECS

Run Time: Approx. 591 mins
      Rating: Not Rated
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Just wanted to give a heads up to anybody watching this on YouTube: some morons have triggered a HUGE spoiler in the search queue, even by just searching the title. I know this happens all the time on YouTube, but it comes up right away, so be cautious.
        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
          I recently watched Karate Kid III, which I had no memory of seeing, and it's probably the worst...but most entertaining...in the bunch. The only thing that could have made it better would have been Billy Drago as the bad guy. It's amazing.
          I watched this again for the first time since it came out and I couldn't believe how almost gleefully nasty it is! The whole thing is just so mean-spirited and completely removed from the inspirational first film. This is just Daniel being manipulated for the entire movie until he gets a wee bit of retribution in the final seconds before the credits roll. I found it to be infuriating!
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
            I watched this again for the first time since it came out and I couldn't believe how almost gleefully nasty it is! The whole thing is just so mean-spirited and completely removed from the inspirational first film. This is just Daniel being manipulated for the entire movie until he gets a wee bit of retribution in the final seconds before the credits roll. I found it to be infuriating!
            It was definitely written with no spirit of the original hahaha.

Comment

I've been binging this over the weekend, and I love it! Gotta say, though, Daniel grew up to be a real douchebag.

Comment

Starting season 2 later today (hopefully). Free on YouTube now!
                Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Season 2 was great. I can't wait for season 3.

Comment

I liked the first season a fair bit more than Season 2, but bring on Season 3, regardless.

Comment

So FYI... season two is not free. They trick you! Ended up paying $10 for it on Amazon Prime.
                      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

That's worth it for a second season!

Comment

Yep.
                          Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Yea it aint badly priced. GOt the DVD set of both seasons with the headband for 20 I think.

Comment

Is it just us or do the rest of you not care about the Daniel storyline?
                              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Fuck Daniel.

But yea most of the Daniel stuff gets boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X