No announcement yet.

Netflix - The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I'm saying. The first two seasons didn't appear to be marketed to teenaged girls. It seemed to be marketed towards fans of Archie comics (my age group) and the whole trend of horror comics from that genre. I would expect this shit from the Sabrina TV series with the talking cat where everyone is pretty.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Huh, Final Chapter....unless it's a reference to Friday the 13th Part IV, I guess they're wrapping it up.

Comment

Some info on part four, possible spoilers.

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/chilling...es-a-knocking/
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

So we finally finished this last night. I can really only echo Mark's thoughts on this - FUCK those musical numbers, haha, soooo bad. I also take issue with the fact that anytime any problem arises, there's a spell to fix it. No real research required, just ask Ambrose if you have to. It felt like the writing got really sloppy in the last two seasons, and that bugged me a lot, because target demographic or not, I thought that the first season was damn near perfect.

There are some neat moments even in the lesser seasons though. Sabrina trapping that 'uninvited' Eldritch terror guy in the doll house by conning him into a marriage was surprisingly moving and there are really strong visuals throughout. I can't really fault any of the cast members, I thought that they all did a really good job. But the writing does take a pretty big dive in the show's latter half.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Looks like Sabrina is going to show up on tonight's episode of Riverdale. I watched the first episode of that show kinda drunk once and thought it was hilarious but then never bothered with anything afterwards.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                Looks like Sabrina is going to show up on tonight's episode of Riverdale. I watched the first episode of that show kinda drunk once and thought it was hilarious but then never bothered with anything afterwards.
                It's best to keep it that way. Riverdale is AWFUL. You know a show is bad when the Robot Chicken special for the same property is LESS blasphemous to the characters than the official live-action product!

Comment

I tried to watch Riverdale. It was bad. I had somebody ask me how I could love Twin Peaks and not Riverdale. I don't talk to that person anymore lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                    I tried to watch Riverdale. It was bad. I had somebody ask me how I could love Twin Peaks and not Riverdale. I don't talk to that person anymore lol.
                    Did that person by any chance have a traumatic brain injury? That is the ONLY justification for asking that inane question.

Comment

A History of Creepy Small Towns on TV, From 'Twin Peaks' to 'Riverdale'
                      Nothing is quite what it seems in these communities

https://www.thewrap.com/history-cree...erdale-photos/

Comment

How can you love Twin Peaks and not Hooterville

Comment

But I love Hooterville.

Comment

I was watching a Family Guy send up of Riverdale the other day that made it look fun. I asked a friend "is Riverdale just Twin Peaks but with sexy teens?" She replied "yeah for a long time its the same show except that by Season 3 literally every single character has been revealed as a secret serial killer and it is very dumb".
                            "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Working...
                            X