No announcement yet.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bit with the cheese in Lewis' car was a bit predictable but it was pretty fun to see Steve Buscemi pop up in the last episode. I missed Leon though.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The subplot with the masseuse on the last episode cracked me up. The last episode also confirmed that Bruce Springsteen isn't a good actor.

"You're a dirty floor fucker!"
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Bruce's stiffness aside I thought the latest episode was one of the most hilarious in a while.

Leon was particularly great throughout, talking about cannibalism and Dahmer with Larry, hitting on his lawyer, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
          Bruce's stiffness aside I thought the latest episode was one of the most hilarious in a while.

Leon was particularly great throughout, talking about cannibalism and Dahmer with Larry, hitting on his lawyer, etc.
          Agreed. I don't think this season has been as strong as some of the others but that episode was really funny and, as always, Leon steals the show.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Thoughts on the final episode? I thought it was pretty solid. This season didn't reach the heights, for me at least, as some that came before but it was still really strong and I liked the way that they tied the finale into the Seinfeld finale.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I thought it was weak, but it's not like we were emotionally invested in any of these characters. It ended with a shrug, as it should have.
              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
              X