Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mist

Coming soon to Spike TV of all places.

"Based on a story by Stephen King, Spike's THE MIST centers around a small town family that is torn apart by a brutal crime. As they deal with the fallout an eerie mist rolls in, suddenly cutting them off from the rest of the world and, in some cases, each other. Family, friends and adversaries become strange bedfellows, battling the mysterious mist and its threats, fighting to maintain morality and sanity as the rules of society break down. THE MIST stars Morgan Spector, Alyssa Sutherland, Gus Birney, Danica Curcic, Okezie Morro, Luke Cosgrove, Darren Pettie, Russell Posner, Dan Butler, Isiah Washington, Jr. and Frances Conroy."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Is Spike TV not a good sign? I've never heard of them. I was watching a bunch of trailers for this yesterday. They somehow don't quite sit right for me. I do wonder how you get a series out of it... The mystery of the setup is kind of the whole thing and it feels like a story that has to take place in a compressed time frame because once everyone knows whats out there what else is there? Still, benefit of the doubt, I'm in for a couple episodes at least.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Spike TV is mostly COPS reruns and crappy reality shows. They were The Nashville Network about 15 years ago.

As far as the mystery of the Mist,SPOILERS for Dark Tower novels............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

In some book it was revealed that the mist came thru from a tinny that opened on that Earth.

I will check the show out. But I bet it ends up like the Scream show,were I watch the first season then never bother watching more.

Comment

Really....THE MIST???

Is there really no better ideas around to spend money on than this?

The movie was fine...don't need this at all.....

Comment

I stopped watching Spike TV....anything they put on...years ago. I'm no feminist by any stretch, but holy shit. Commercials are bad enough, but we have to return to some man cave after sponsor break to listen to two guys in plaid talk about manly shit? Fuck off.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I don't think I'm being unfair when I say that this show pretty much sucks. I can kind of look past the character scenes which are weak but in a standard daytime tv way but the monster scenes are just dreadful. The bits that should be the highlight are so over the top and silly that you'll be left both grossed out and laughing. You're definitely not supposed to be laughing.
              "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Glad I skipped it.

Comment

Has Spike ever made a good show?
                  "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I will check it out, I loved the film, one of the best KING adaptations next to Dead Zone. Loved the short story as well, so I'm in.

Comment

Cancelled after one season.

https://dailydead.com/spike-not-movi...ist-tv-series/
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Has there ever been a good show on Spike TV?
                        "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Damn that was quick!

Comment

Working...
                          X