Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on 5/17/22.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TheBoys_BD_ORING_3D_PACKSHOT (1).jpg
Views:	343
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	390652

SYNOPSES

SEASON 1
    THE BOYS is an irreverent take on what happens when superheroes — as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians, and as revered as gods — abuse their superpowers rather than use them for good. It’s the powerless against the superpowerful as The Boys embark on a heroic quest to expose the truth about “The Seven” and their formidable Vought backing.

SEASON 2
    In a more intense Season 2 of THE BOYS, Butcher, Hughie, and the team reel from their losses in Season 1. On the run from the law, they struggle to fight back against the superheroes. Meanwhile, Vought, the hero management company, cashes in on the panic over supervillains; and a new hero, Stormfront, shakes up the company and challenges an already unstable Homelander.

SPECIAL FEATURES

SEASON 1 BLU-RAY AND DVD
    • Deleted Scenes
    • Blooper Reel
    SEASON 2 BLU-RAY AND DVD
    • Butcher: A Short Film
    • Deleted & Extended Scenes
    • Blooper Reel
    CAST AND CREW
    Cast: Karl Urban, Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, Erin Moriarty, Dominique McElligott, Jessie T. Usher, Laz Alonso, Chace Crawford, Tomer Capone, Karen Fukuhara, Nathan Mitchell, with Elisabeth Shue, with Colby Minifie, and Aya Cash
    Executive Producers: Eric Kripke, Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, James Weaver, Neal H. Moritz, Pavun Shetty, Ori Marmur, Craig Rosenberg, Phil Sgriccia, Rebecca Sonnenshine, Ken F. Levin, Jason Netter
    Developed by: Eric Kripke

Based on the Dynamite Entertainment Comic Book Series by Garth Ennis; Illustrated by Darick Robertson

SPECS
    Run Time: Season 1 Approx. 473 minutes | Season 2 Approx. 495 minutes
    Rating: Not Rated
    Blu-ray: 1080P High Definition / 1.78:1 | Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD
    DVD: 1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen | Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Blu-ray release has been pushed back to 5/31.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Watched the first two episodes of the new season last night. As Samuel L Jackson might say, that was some fucked up repugnant shit. Was The Boys always this full on? Maybe my memories glossed over the nastier bits. Whatever the case I love it. The most juvenile thing on tv is also the program that, to an outsider at least, has the most to say about America. Plus Banshee is still killing it as Homelander and is more of the central player now than Butcher which is welcome.
        "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

I saw this was up again, but goddam if I don't have to go back and watch the last few episodes of Season 2. Either my memory is getting worse, or we're too long between seasons haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
            I saw this was up again, but goddam if I don't have to go back and watch the last few episodes of Season 2. Either my memory is getting worse, or we're too long between seasons haha
            It has been almost 2 years since S2, so don't feel too bad. I haven't even started it because I'm falling asleep too early!

Comment

That actually makes me feel not too bad haha.

Comment

Yep, so that was an anus in episode 6.
                I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
                  Yep, so that was an anus in episode 6.
                  That was a pretty extreme episode- good episode too actually. Feel it would have had more shock value though if the creators hadn't been hyping how over the top they were going for the last 15 months. For the level they built it up to there just wasnt much they could to live up their own hype. Considering what the rest of television looks like these days that was very much on the low end of the scale for what I was expecting.
                  "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Trump figured the Homelander is Trump subtext of The Boys was too subtle and decided to make it crystal clear:

Comment

• S3 coming to Blu-ray 10/24/23.

Click image for larger version

Name:	81+ZqpdADWL._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	452.1 KB
ID:	419387
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Nice. I just started S1 last weekend. Cool fucking show.
                            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• The scene where that psycho chick starts fingering Deep's gills is one of the more disturbing I've seen lately.
                                Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
                                X