Hugh Dancy And Aaron Paul In The Path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugh Dancy And Aaron Paul In The Path

This is a Hulu original but it looks intriguing...

"The series stars Hannibal's Hugh Dancy—no stranger to inciting fevered enthusiasm, bizarre rituals, and the urge to wear weird articles of clothing in his followers—as the leader of an organization that is definitely, probably, almost certainly not a cult, and Aaron Paul—reprising his own TV history as a well-meaning dupe lead on by a dangerously charismatic leader—as a guy trying to find his spiritual way in the world."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Looks weird. I'd give it a try.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Love stuff about cults and two good leads so colour me interested. Like the use of that Pandabear/Animal Collective track on the soundtrack, hopefully it is in the actual series.

Comment

Yeah, I think this looks cool and casting Dancy in that part? That works. He's a weird enough dude to pull that off.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

It seem Aaron Paul is actually the main character, but I'm okay with that. I thought he was great in Breaking Bad.
          Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Don't really care about Dancy or Paul but Michelle Monaghan is my main bee-hatch, so I will give this a look.
            https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

Hulu has given the green light for a second season.

http://www.cultjer.com/hulu-greenlig...-second-season
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Watched the first episode of this the other night. It didn't blow me away, I felt like I didn't know enough about the characters, but then, it's the first episode. I liked it enough that I'll check out a few more to see where it goes. Anyone else give this show a fair shake?
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

S2 trailer.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I think we watched a second episode. Not very memorable.
                    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

A slow build or just boring? Sometimes hard to know how long to stick it out with a series.

Comment

Working...
                      X