Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best shot from your last roll of film/memory card.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skin color around the breast area seems a bit...off (not that I was studying that area intently and exclusively@!!)

And you have appeared to have inadvertently photoshopped an horrendously bad tattoo on her arm for some reason!~

Just realised what a terrible life you have Dom ...taking photos like this all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
      Skin color around the breast area seems a bit...off (not that I was studying that area intently and exclusively@!!)

And you have appeared to have inadvertently photoshopped an horrendously bad tattoo on her arm for some reason!~
      Terrible tatts are The Thing these days so that's actually incredibly hip and now. Glad she didn't have it when we shot OTYDG though. That and the breasts really wouldn't have been period accurate.

You are right though... The colour on the breast is a touch off on my end too. Photobucket has accentuated it by pushing darker and towards magenta but slightly my fuck up.

Just realised what a terrible life you have Dom ...taking photos like this all the time!
      It's pretty good! Clients busting my balls over a shoot I'm doing tomorrow so feeling stressed about that but generally its good. Because my gallery page is all just girls in very little clothing that's now all I get hired for. That's typecasting I can handle.
      "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
        Terrible tatts are The Thing these days so that's actually incredibly hip and now.
        Crikey....really?
        Thats pretty sad...

Those finger tatts of hers real too??

It's pretty good! Clients busting my balls over a shoot I'm doing tomorrow so feeling stressed about that but generally its good. Because my gallery page is all just girls in very little clothing that's now all I get hired for. That's typecasting I can handle.
        Yeah...bet you are fighting against THAT type of typecasting tooth and nail right matey????

Comment

Shot a local rock chick today. Weird to shoot someone in clothes. Quite enjoyed it, kind of felt like I was shooting a jeans commercial.

"Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Shot a local rock chick today. Weird to shoot someone in clothes.
            Haha ,,,,You KNOW you you are in TOO deep when ordinary things seem weird for you!

Comment

It's simple but it works. How much post are you doing on these shots, Dom? Are you filtering in camera or doing it in Photoshop? You definitely have an eye for glamor.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                It's simple but it works. How much post are you doing on these shots, Dom? Are you filtering in camera or doing it in Photoshop? You definitely have an eye for glamor.
                I do very little in camera. Is it possible to do much in camera? Post depends largely on the shot. That last shot was only about 5 minutes in post and most of that was cleaning up the background which was a crinkled bedsheet. Because she's turned into the light there's no shadows and nothing to clean up.

The red pasties shot immediately before that on this page though is a massive photoshop job. I didn't like the background on that shot so I replaced it. I added a fake flare to justify the overexposure on the hair, heavy airbrushing with the dodge and burn tools and a lot of colour work. That much work is unusual. Generally it's clean up the background, smooth the skin and then play with colour and luminance curves till it looks nice.

Comment

Just for comparison here's unedited. You can see it's not had a lot, still looks great but just looks cleaner edited:

On the other hand this one had a little bit of work done to it.

Last edited by Dom D; 06-22-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I've never been able to do much in camera except to soften the background, but I've known people who could do more than that. Nice job on the rough vs. finished shot - can see the sheet in the bottom corners but outside of that it's well hidden.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I've filled an absurd number of memory cards over the last week. About 80GBs in a week actually. Here's a snap from one of 'em.

Comment

Ring in the nose and tattoo around the "Vag" area spoil the mood of that one for me Dom....(not like you are doing them for me or anything...just saying!)

Comment

Hey I just shoot them. I don't paint 'em or pierce 'em.

Comment

Hey I just shoot them. I don't paint 'em or pierce 'em.
                            Maybe you could get a combined photography/tattoo/piercing business going...branching out and all that!

Comment

Vacation camera phone shots of lakes and ducks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lake1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	346589

Click image for larger version

Name:	lkae2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	346590
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment