Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best shot from your last roll of film/memory card.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glamour photography for cats. I actually prefer it to any human shots I did that day. This is Bukowski.

"Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Had to do head shots today for a burly girl who needed something more conventional for her acting portfolio. This does not really qualify as a headshot but I liked it.

"Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

"When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
          Had to do head shots today for a burly girl who needed something more conventional for her acting portfolio. This does not really qualify as a headshot but I liked it.

I'd love for her to give me a head shot.

Comment

Rimshot!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry M View Post
              Rimshot!
              Don't encourage him!

Comment

Just finished this shoot a few minutes ago. Honestly I was feeling a bit underprepaired for this having only done a few shots before but I think I'm happy. Not sure this is "the best shot from my last roll of film/memory card" but it's the first I've edited and I can stop panicking I think:

EDIT: Pah! Rejected by the client on the basis that it made her look fat. Making a pregnant woman not look heavy... Photoshop challenge accepted.
                Last edited by Dom D; 12-18-2013, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Slick. Nice lighting.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	05.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	344906
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Name:	DSCN0580.JPG
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	344952
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The sky was very purple for a while last night. Kinda weird.

Name:	purple.jpg
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	344984
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

My girlfriend and her business partner are renovating a new dance studio by themselves. Watching a pair of girly girls working with power tools and stripping wall paper is incongrous, hilarious and, yes, vaguely arousing. Definitely needed to be captured:

Wish I'd been able to do these shots in daylight... They're fun but just not quite happy with 'em.
                          Last edited by Dom D; 01-19-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I don't believe for an instant they showed up for manual labor dressed like that, but I commend you on your timing and dedication to documenting the situation.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

As an Artist I find my own Truth! (Best read in a Farley Granger type of voice).

Comment

Do you live in the 1950s Dom? If so, that is kind of rad.
                                "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Working...
                                X