AI created art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI created art

Are any of you guys messing around with this? There's some absolutely stunning AI created art going around at the moment. Going to be putting a lot of people out of business. I just started playing this morning. My results, not knowing what I'm doing, don't compare to whats out there but I still find it kind of nuts that you can create stuff in under a minute with AI that is so high quality. All that time I spent learning 3d to make backdrops for composites wasted. I could have just made them in seconds in AI.

My first few goes:

"Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

It's pretty amazing. Been playing with it, too.

Comment

Had a go to see how well these images can be used as the backdrops for composites. Turns out they do okay. So that's an hour saved. Does rather take the skill out of the job though. Makes me quite replaceable.

Excuse the not fantastic work on my part here. It's my first composite since downing tools for Covid. Massive mental turmoil when I started it and couldn't remember how to do anything in photoshop.
      "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Working...
      X