Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bragging Rights: The Official R!S!P! Show Off Your Stuff Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is that? That looks super rad.

Miller I know you've got tons of stuff to show off. Get to it.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

It's one of those book/cd combos that's short on text but long on cool images (like our boy all Sonny Bono'd out and dancing at a party in '68!). It only covers his crime films, but you get poster art for ALL of the Nico Giraldi films.....

Here's another book I'm proud to own:

Click image for larger version

Name:	scaled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	338618

Comment

The floor needs hoovering.

Comment

Can we get better pics of the Dasani bottle?

Comment

Did the Dasani bottle fall out of the cooler? And who pooped in that padded envelope? Jeremy's brother?

Comment

I don't take much stock in collectibles anymore but I am particularly proud of my one-of-a-kind signed DVD collection:

Comment

And my original art collection is second to none. A Steve Bissette Swamp Thing and two Ian Jane original Cocks.

Comment

I'm proud to have these trailer compilations that are pretty tough to find.

Comment

I'm very proud of my Weng Weng Special Edition Trilogy set (only three sets that I know of exist).

Comment

And I dig my man cave beer signs. I stole this Miller one from a bar back in the 90s.

And this PBR sign came from my grandfather's corner store when he sold it in the late 70s. It's probably 40 years old or so.

Comment

I'm proud of my television, but it just doesn't photograph well.

Comment

Todd, you should write a small forum guide on how to steal neon signs from bars successfully.

Or just how to steal neon signs in general...

Comment

Those neon signs are super rad!

I forgot I defaced your Rare Flix set. Did you ever listen to the commentary tracks? Run Like Hell is amazing.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Yeah I like Run Like Hell. The commentary not the movie, which was all kinds of awful.

Not much story to the Miller sign. I was at a bar, went into the back room to use the head, saw it on a shelf, opened the back door and put it right outside the door, went and got it after and put it in my friend's car.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Jordan View Post
                                Yeah I like Run Like Hell. The commentary not the movie, which was all kinds of awful.

Not much story to the Miller sign. I was at a bar, went into the back room to use the head, saw it on a shelf, opened the back door and put it right outside the door, went and got it after and put it in my friend's car.
                                I like it! Why have you become bland over the years?

Comment

Working...
                                X