Since y'all asked for it. Newt's deep south indie wrestling pic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://youtu.be/-f0rd2QPDWs

Short video from last nights Battlezone show in Richland. Dude in the mask is Vladimir Koloff. Who for doing a Russian gimmick is starting be come a fan fave here in teh deep south.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/j6UnvsC2kNs

Interview with local ref Super Dave Miller. Best known as the ref that counted the pin in Ric Flair's final match a month ago.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/0A8GQGypLMs

The night of the show was Bam Bam Malone's birthday,so after he won his tag team match the crowd sang happy birthday to him.

Comment

• So had 3 shows 3 weekends in a row.

First was BIW in West Monore. Got ot meet former ROH World champ Matt Taven "Wait you are the guy that got the footage of Cardona getting bit by a fan?"

Then the next weekend was a free outdoors show in Braxton MS. Was a 4 match Battlezone show. Was freezing cold but we went cause they had booked Robert Gibson of the Rock N Roll Express.

Had fun fucking with the ref the entire show. First 2 matches he was out there freezing his ass off in his ref shirt and pants. So I was counting along with him going "ONNNNNNE TWTWTWOOOOOO"

After 2nd match Ref O.Boma,dude's shoot name is Oscar Boma and he looks a tiny bit like the former President,ran to the back and borrrowed a sweatshirt from someone. Well 3rd match had a pile of 2 counts. So when he made it to 4 on a rope break I yelled out "Oboma must have went ot private school he can count past 2" O.Boma buried his head in the turn buckle and hte two wrestlers just stopped to laugh.

Then this past Saturday was the final BIW show of the year in my town of Brookhaven,AKA the town of 7k and maybe an average IQ of 12.

Was three big title matches and a womens match. I did good at my table,got in a pile of old wrestling mags and those sell fast.

Got ot meet and chat with Paul Ellering's daughther Rachel,who is just super nice and shockingly taller than she looked on TV.

Well the pic i included....

So i have posted Vordell walker matches here before. Years ago iN ELITE wrestling,which ran HOUMA LA for years,Vordell was the big heel and hte big face Steve Anthony nicknamed Vordell Turtlehead. Well one day at work Steve was bored and created the image of "Vordello THe Ninja Turtlehead." Which the main guy running Elite got printed on good paper.

So a month ago BIW bought the ELITE ring and ring trailer. After talking to MS Ellering,BIW promoter and the head of the ring crew were diggiing thru these thin metal trash cans that were in the ring trailer. From across the arena I saw that image and ran over. "How much for it Josh?" Got toold one of the kids there had already called dibs on it. So I took the pic. Then told the kid "Goto my table grab you 20 bucks worth of stuff you want in trade for the poster"

Kid came back 5 minutes later with a figurre of Jeff Hardy,I charge 15 for and got for 3 bucks at Dirt Cheap,and a dvd I was asking 5 for but had maybe a buck in it.

To keep the poster safe,and since Vordell has quit BIW,I took it put it in the locker room in a chair and put a can of drink by the chair.

The plan is see how much the t shirt shop in town would charge to put that on some shirts and sell a few at shows. Also gonna try to get Vordell and Steve Anthony to sign it. Then frame it and hang it on the wall.

Comment

• I don't have a whole lot to add except that it all sounds like a lot of fun.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• It was,and now close to 10 people that were at the show are fighting the flu..... But hey it happens.

Comment

• And after 2 months of not going to shows I had one Saturday night.

January the only show I wanted to hit was 5 hours away,which means whoever I get a ride from will want to get a room and stay the night. Yea rather not be out another 30 or 40 on show day for half a hotel room. My cheap ass would take a nap in the car after the show and head home.

February I had a few shows I could goto. But my father having to not get sick so he could have a much needed surgery meant I didn't leave the house for anything that wasn't needed.

March looks to be a month of 5 shows,4 feds,5 towns and 2 states.

March 4th was BIW in Brookhaven.

Most shows I wear one set of clothes to the show that I dont mind getting dirty/sweaty. Usually it is warm when we are putting up the ring,setting out the couple of hundred chairs and then helping park and haul in the wrestlers gear and gimmick boxs.

That was taken after we had everything done. I had just switched into my showtime clothes early. All because a buddy needed some shorts.

Normally after the ring is set up a few of the rookies and younger guys will get in the ring and one of the vets will go help them learn drills.

This show since the ring was up hours early,which was a good and bad thing,it ended up being head of ring crew JJ(got MMA and wrestling training but also got a bad back so is limited which is why he heads ring crew and does security),Dont Fall Keith Hall(Lead videographer for BIW and also editor for BIW,also got wrestling training 2021 in Florida at a fairly infamous wrestling school DARCY Chaysn Rance was his trainer!!!!) and my buddy Donovan. Now JJ and Keith had on shorts or loose jeans so no issues. Donovan had on jean that werent baggy. Went for a front roll,hit it pretty well. Got up and had ripped his jeans near the crotch.

Thankfull him and I are same height,but he is not as heavy as I am. "Hey gimmie a minute to go switch into my show shorts. These camo shorts should fit ya. GOt a belt on them."

So the rest of the night many nuts and balls jokes were made at Donovan's expense.

Buddy and his son. Buddy does security at the shows and this one asked if he could toss a few items on the end of my two tables to sell. His son is part of the ring crew and also helps run my table while I am filming.

The new guy in the pic is leader of the ring crew and security guy JJ. The table to the left you see a tiny part of ,with the Guy Fawkes mask,is Nightmare Jeremiah;s table. Mentioned him before. And now he always gets to shows early ,sets up his table next to mine. And starting this upcoming weekend I will be riding with him to a few shows.

We learned few weeks back that we both lived liek 1.5 miles off Highway 84. He is one hour west of me. And most shows he is booked for he has to pass by my place.

Anyways he has taken to getting cheap masks off Amazon in bulk and selling those at shows. And is wanting to add a third persona to his wrestling gimmick.

We got

Jeremy Awesome-Tights wearing,tassles on the biceps,babyface AKA good guy ,He hasnt had a match in years. But is the manager of Nightmare Jeremiah.

Nightmare Jeremiah-Wears a jumpsuit like jason or michael myers. Facepaint and a mask. Carries a chopping mall. And only says YOU SUCK or barks.

His new one ,which hasn't been used yet,sounds like what if Patrick Bateman was a wrestler. He was telling us how he had wanted a leather mask made for this persona,was going to cost 500 to 600 to get made. So "I watched 10 or so youtube vids,went to the boot shop in town talked to the owner. And working on the mask myself." Right now he wants a name for this persona "Mr Vicious" is what he has so far,but he isnt happy with htat.

Donovan in the purple shirt and vest,with the borrowed shorts. The lady at the table is his wife. The white boxes are WWE Inflatable wrestling buddies. 2 foot tall blow up wrestlers. We found a pile at local close out stores. Got them for on average 3 bucks. Asking 10 each. I sold 2 he sold 2.

You can kind of see the spinner rack Donovan and his wife have filled with the jewelry they make. It is usually wrestling or pop culture themed. Cheap to make sells fast and helps them cover their expenses on show days. In the red hat is Dont Fall Keith Hall setting up the 4 HD cameras he used this show. We had a hard cam set up across the room from my table. two ringside roaming cameras. Then after we found a huge ladder at the last show at this venue,we now put a camera and a camera person on top this 18 foot ladder to film.

The three kids you can see are the two daughters and son of one of the ring crew guys. The taller of the girls and the boy are nice kids. When I came in they offered to help me haul my stuff in. Which normally I do by myself. I need to kill time until the metal frame of the ring is set out.
                Once that is set up I know where to start the front row of chairs on each side and the corners. Normally I haul my two tables,chairs,gear,camera,etc in myself then set up my table while that part of the ring set up is being done. Did ring crew for a few years and we realized with my OCD and just how my memory for patterns is I work best heading up whoever I can round up to do chairs.

But those two are good kids and I know they legit just want to help. Told them sure come out and help. So the boy carried my "heavy"tub,which might be 15lbs. And his older sister took my smaller table. Then they helped me set up. Hooked each of them up with 4 bucks. Which they spent buying stuff off my table..... But hey I got rid of some WWE Mini figures I have had for years now.

Now the littlest sister..... the dad leaves it up to the two older kids to keep an eye on her. Which means sometimes she aint bad. Sometimes she runs wild. Worst part is she has a bad habit of right after I or anyone gets their table set up she will come over move stuff around then ask if she can have anything.

I planned ahead this show. I had a toy wrestling ring I got in a big bulk deal. 2 generic wrestling figures from the same bulk deal. So once she got near my table I handed the two figures and ring to her and she ran off played with it most of the hours before the doors opened.

Anyways was 6 matchs. All are up on the DIY Mississippi Filmworks channel. Crowd was 175 or so. But this show had 6 sponsors. Which means each sponsor gave at least 100 bucks to BIW. And the venue likes how BIW runs the shows they have cut them a deal on renting the venue. Part of what they like is how if say the main event ends at 945pm,we have the ring down,chairs/tables put up and the entire building sweep and cleaned and we are out dropping the keys off at the owners place by 1030pm tops.

Matches

1.Bam Bam Malone vs Kari-Bam Bam and his partner Cassidy Riley just lost the tag belts to Nightmare Jeremiah and Alex Arsenal last BIW show in Feb. Cassidy also after that match announced he is retiring after one more match. More on that match later. So this was Bam Bam going back to singles matches. Darcy,if you remmeber Madison Carter(The hated once owner of Freaking Awesome Network,well Bam Bam is Madison;'s cousin.) Kari is part of a tag team with a bigger name out of the Memphis loop. Kari also stays in character always online and at the shows once the doors open and the crowd comes in. Which means when I woke up Sunday I had a long message from him explaining the comment he made the night before on a post of mine was "Totally a work brother. you know you are a good brother" I laughed told him I was pretty sure he was working and no worries.

2.Gametime LC Mox vs Pac Ortega-Both guys have worked one show before for BIW. Both Texas based. Mox got hurt bad 9 months ago and was told he wouldnt be able to wrestle again for at lleast 18 months. But he was back in ring a month ago,so 8 months before he was back in the ring. Mox works a JOCK gimmick. First time I met him the back of his tights said "4 TDs 1 Game". So I asked him what his favorite Married with Children episode was. Learned he hadnt seen the show until after he was given the Jock gimmick. His trainer told him Go home watch MWC on Hulu for the next few days. You are Al bundy if he never met peg and went into wrestling after a injury in college. Pac really has no gimmick outside of I;m a bad guy boo me. I did get a few chuckles when i yelled at him "You got a haircut that looks like you listen to way to much Morrisey" Afterwards Pac laughed and asked how many in the crowd had any clue who Morrisey is. I doubt it was over 10.

3.Tag team title match Champs Nightmare Jeremiah/Alex Arsenal vs State Line

Nightmare I already talked about. Alex is what if a sleazy 80s male stripper was alos a wrestler. State Line are two wrestlers from Florida who between the two of them got 40 years of ring experience.

The crowd had no clue who State Line was,and while I have seen them on Youtube I couldn't remember their names. But quickly the crowd was wantingg them to win the belts. I knew them being from Florida they were not winning the belts. Still fun match.

4.BIW Legends match
                APOC Adam Asher vs 50 Caliber Barrett Brown
                Apoc is #1 face in brookhaven and former big champ of BIW. Barrett is the big star from BIW. He now works for New Japan Pro Wrestling. And also Barrett is trying to be a heel in every fed he works for. With him just turning heel in BIW last show he worked in October.

Barrett comes out and the crowd wants to cheer him. Apoc comes out crowd goes NUTS. 3 minutes into the match Barrett rolls out yells for the mic. Then cuts a promo. About how years back in this venue Barrett was taggiing with Apoc. Apoc got his sinus cavity busted couldnt finish the match and Barrett fought 2 guys and won. But all the crowd talks about is how Apoc bled all over in BRookhaven.

This pissed off the crowd. Got them to BOO the former BELOVED Barrett Brown. And really helped make this average match,work wise,that much better.

Barrett is a great wrestler. But Apoc,nice dude,is old and is retiring soon. His knees are shot. He is 45 or so. And has had a 20+ year career

Intermission hit. I ran back to my table. Made a few sales,talked to some friends. Legs were hurting,checked and had 15 mintues of intermission left. Tossed the fanny pack that holds the money to make change with to buddy's son Tre,told them "Going out back to have a fast smoke" and took a fast and needed smoke break. Never thought I would be one to vape. But when I can get a THC vape cart which makes it easy for me to take a hit or two anywhere if needed I love it. Plus this cart tastes like sugar cookies.

Came back in saw Tre had sold 4 items,including a WWE World title replica,no not the expensive ones I see jackasses taking to shows this was a plastic one they make for kids.It was 2 bucks at the closeout store and I got 10 for it. Grabbed a drink took 3 sips. Then got over by the entrance way to get ready for the match I was there to see.

Match 5. Cassandra Golden/Mia Friday vs Emmy Camacho/Promise Braxton

Back in late 2019 I had lunch with the Booker of BIW and he told me he was going to have a Womens title. The idea was have the first champ be crowned in Sept. Then Covid hit and put all plans on hold. Also between then and now the woman Josh wanted to be the first champ has become champ for the Memphis fed that has weekly TV.

Also notice this is a tag match. Which ever lady got the pin would be the first champ.

Cassandra Golden-She is the vet of this match. When she drove up she saw me pacing out back. Asked if I was ok. Then asked how Dad was,she had seen a few posts on FB about his two recent surgeries. Explained I was out back pacing waiting on dad to be dropped off. Really nice lady that I hope keeps getting more and more chances to become a star outside the southern scene. She has worked for Impact and AEW.

Mia Friday-Mia is a rookie. Trained by Booker T and the crew at Reality of Wrestling. While she is green this match showed that she has the skills and charisma to be one that gets the chance to maybe make a living as a wrestler. She had great gear too. Was this pink and white almost tye dyed look. Lots of tassles on her legs. And while Cassandra is a tall and fairly muscled lady,Mia is short and looks like she is 70 lbs,with 15lbs of that being her wild hair. Lots of the crowd mentioned how much they hope she comes back.

These two were out faces/good guys

Promise Braxton-From Pittsburgh but another ROW/Booker T trained lady.Does more of a MMA/Street fighter gimmick. While I was out back waiting on Dad ,and before seeing Cassandra,saw Promise walking all over holding her cell up in the air. Outside the city limits around here you gotta have verizon to get any signal. Promise was wanting to contact someone let them know she made it to the venue safe. Offered to give her either the password for the venue WIFI or if she needed a phone she could borrow mine. When she came out for her match I booed her and she got right up in my face yelling at me. After the show she peeked out the curtain saw the crowd was gone and came out "Hope I wasnt too mean. Thanks again for the wifi password."

Emmy Camacho-In the Texas wrestling scene it seems there is always a family of legit relatives. You had the Guerreros,the Von ERichs and now we got the Camachos. there is 5 of them in wrestling. 4 Brothers and the little sister Emmy. Emmy had her second match ever in my town last year. ANother that is super nice before the doors open,and once they open she is EVIL!!! LOL

Emmy won and I along with the crowd was shocked. I knew that the original plan was Cassandra being the first champ with Emmy chasing the belt. But with Cassandra being Memphis champ and being booked outside the southern area BIW needed a champ that could make most shows. Emmy;'s older brother is the BIW southern Champ. I felt dumb though. Cause I knew Emmy and Angel Camacho's parents were there front row. And they arent at most shows.

MAIN EVENT
                BIW Southern Heavyweight Champion Angel Camacho
                VS
                Rockstar Rook Tyler

Last time BIW was in town,last november for the final show of 2022,Angel Camacho beat local fave APOC for what is the top belt in BIW.Angel is part of the Southern Royalty stable. Along with currrent tag team champioons Jeremiah and Arsenal. And current BIW Deep South Heritage champ King Rob Love,who is also leader of Southern Royalty.

Rockstar Rook Tyler is a newer guy to BIW. He has worked a few previous events and the crowd loved him.

Was a match style we see often. Rook was your smaller fast high flying guy. Angel Camacho is maybe 6 foot tall but is over 400,I am betting he is legit close to 500lbs. Know as the Puerto Rican Juggernaught.

Sure I knew going in that Rook wasn't winning the match and hte belt. But these two worked a match paced so well there was a few times I wondered if maybe Josh was throwing a curve ball.

Camacho wins. I am about to cut my camera and out walks Bam Bam. He wants a shot at the belt. And he wants it in August when BIW comes back to my town. Before Camacho can accept out comes Apoc. Being the former champ he wants his third shot at winning his title back. All three are arguing over who will face Angel Camacho in August Comissioner Nick Harrison comes out and makes it a three way.

Now I mentioned I haven't been to a show in months. Most feds take Dec and Jan off. Unless something changes here is my schedule for the rest of the month.

March 11th Ocean SPrings MS AWA Pro- Riding down with Nightmare Jeremiah. This fed is ran by one buddy and co owned by another. Going to vend,already pre sold 2 dvds,help watch/run nightmare's table. Film matches and other stuff.

March 18th West Monroe LA BIW-This is Cassidy Riley's retirement show. Riding in with buddy that lives locally. Going to vend and film. Since King Rob Love broke his ankle a bit over a week ago he is having to vacate his title and at thsi show that will be announced along witha three way dance match to crown a new champion. Bad thing is all three guys in this match I have shirts for each guy,one of them might be riding wiht us. So Debating which shirt to wear and just cheering all three guys.

March 25th Richland MS Battlezone Widowfest night 2-Another where I am riding with Nightmare Jeremiah. Gonna film and vend.Battlezone is MS based fed that has been around since the mid 90s. Each year in March they have their big Wrestlemania event. Named after the fomer owner Pops Widowmaker Williamson(his two sons now run BZ). Going to this one to see the Battlezone Hall of Fame and also they booked current NWA Women's champion Kamille to face Lufisto.

March 30th SWA Summitt MS-Years I was commentary and camera guy for SWA. It was at the first SWA show we worked I created the Ultimo Gallos persona. Owner of SWA back then and I had words back in 2017 and I left. That guy last year sold SWA to 2 people. Who now have sold it to another person. Last year in Summitt at the JR College SWA had an event. Back then SWA had tv so while I filmed 3 full matches I didnt upload the matches. SWA has no tv and never released any matches from that show so I now got them online. Out of all the local feds SWA is the most like the old southern territory feds I watched as a kid over 40 years ago.

Comment

• Last weekend I was in Ocean Springs for AWA pro

This Saturday was West Monroe LA

To the left is former WWE and TNA wrestler Cassidy Riley. He was retiring tonight. Which is why we made the long drive. Before the doors opened Cassidy was posing with us BTS crew by the ring.

So there is a crow's nest like balcony area in this venue. Dude on the left is our lead camera man and video editor Keith Hall. So during a break I walked up there to check out the view. Buddy that was running my table for me ssnapped that pic.

And Each show this month been getting piles of behind the scenes footage. Keith wanted this and is gonna make a short documentary about what all happens before a show starts on the southern indies.

Once that is done and uploaded I will link it here.

Comment

• So 4th Saturday in March was Widowfest Night 2. To hopefully draw a big crowd they booked Lufisto,the lady with me in the picture,to face the current NWA Women's Champ Kamille.

Lufisto is a huge horror and comic fan.

Widowfest Night 2 had the Hall of Fame. Which was nice seeing a pile of vets getting a chance to be in the spotlight one last time.

Then While not the best match of the night,that would be Lufisto vs Kamille,the most fun match was Nightmare Jeremiah vs Ref O. Boma.

Jeremiah is the one that trained Boma back years ago. And for years those two have been working a slow angle. Where inany match of Nightmare's that Boma refs stuff happens. Night 1 of Widowfest Nightmare lost a chance at a title shot cause O.Boma SuPERKICKED NIGHTMARE!!!

Since I rode in with Nightmare we got there hours early. Him and Oscar Boma worked on their match for over an hour. Poor Boma got beat down and beat down. His upper body was covered with welts. Finally Nightmare got the pin. He wins gets up goes and gets the chain he wears to the ring,walks towards Boma laying still on the mat. And in my footage you caan barely hear me say "No Jeremy do not hit a black man with a chain in Mississippi." But nope jeremy/Nightmare/jeremiah swerved us all. He helps O.Boma to his feet. Shakes his hand. Hugs him and leaves the ring letting Boma celebrate.

After the show Oscar was askign when my footage would be online and how the match was,he was worried cause they were given 30 minutes with entrances and Boma blew up 15 minutes into the match. So they had to go home early.

"Sir you entered that ring a man,and left it a Warrior!"

This was also the first and last Battlezone show for our buddy Big Sam. Big Sam wanted to goto the show to see Lufisto vs Kamille. Offered to drive. But he is use to being able to go do whatever he wants at shows. And at BZ they are strict about who is allowed in the locker room. And Sam felt,and this was after being warned that BZ shows will have at least 1 or 2 shit matches,that it wasn;t worth the time driving.

I did get two DVDs off Lufisto. She signed both covers. She does lots of Deathmatch stuff.
                    Newt Cox
                    Last edited by Newt Cox; 04-15-2023, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• March 30th was SWA in Summitt. Held at the college it was a nice fun show.

In the picture with me,no clue why i stuck out my tongue,is long time buddy Reggie Krimsynn Matthews. Reggie works in IT at the college the show was held at. Back when I first got serious about doing whatever I could to help out hte local indies it was Reggie and another friend that helped me get started.

When I walked into the gym Reggie was in the SWA FANZONE taking pics with the fans. I saw him ,walked over got told "Catch me at intermission." Walked over found out reserved seats second row,sitting hard cam side.

Then saw the SWA head booker was sticking his head out the locker rroom door and yelling for me. But I am half deaf so it took 4 people in the crowd asking "Hey are you Newt?"

Walked over talked to Monty a bit. Then settled down to watch the show. Now SWA isnt the fed you goto to see amazing mat classics. It is where you go to have fun,see some great matches and see some OK who booked this matches.

Reggie got the main event. Against the current champ. Confused the kids sittting in front of us,oh yea entire front row on hard cam side was 14 kids all 10 or younger,cause earlier that night the champ came out,Barry Wolf,and i cheered him. Was the only person out of the 700+ that was cheering barry. But when Reggie came out I was yelling REGGIE REGGIE REGGIE.

Show was even more fun cause while the normal myself,my dad and good friend James crew was there. We also had James' brother and nephew from West Virginia and James' son Tre at the show. We took up most of the second row.

And that ended my March Mat Madness. 5 shows in one month. 2 states,5 cities. Shot footage at each even for hte documentary thing Keith is doing. Talked to him tonight he has the footage and willl work on it this weekend. Plus wants to sit down and interview me and interview "Ultimo Gallos".

Comment

• That DVD has proven to be fairly popular. The guy pictured on it is Ringmaster Jeremy Awesome aka Nightmare Jeremiah AKA my buddy I ride to shows with.

It was the first Saturday of April. He was on his way down to Hattiesburg MS for a Battlezone show. He asked if I wanted to ride. But warned me it was "an outdoors show." I said nah. But he stopped by to drop me off my new Nightmare shirt and a ziploc baggie full of MS indie fed dvds.

While BZ had their show I watched these dvds. Grabbed screenshots and clips.And the only person that knew I had them was Nightmare. So many a person was surprised when on April 1st they started getting pics nad clips of stuff they did almost 20 years ago.

Jeremiah sends me a pic from the BZ show

Seems with the fans above the arena and the breeze it wasnt bad. But I was also needing a weekend off.

Comment

• Second Saturday in April it was back on the road,back to Ocean Springs for a AWA Pro show. I had cleared it with the promoter for me to bring a few items to sell. And had gotten in a new camera and camera mount.

That is the New Nightmare shirt I mentioned. THe back has Nightmare Jeremiah with a broken chain between the words. Since I finally joined the year 2010 and got a smart phone i took that picture while waiting on the doors to open.

But jump back a bit. Jeremiah can't leave on Saturdays until 2pm. Has to wait on his wife to get home from work. I knew once I woke up I would have to pack,shave,shower and all that. Planned on sleeping till 11am.

Nope woke up at 8am. Which worked out in my favor. Buddy James messages me "Found this shirt at Ms King's junk store. I aint got much in it you got any interest?"

I flat out ask what he paid "$3" Knowing it is a modern shirt,which sell for 30 when they are new on the WWE website,I offer him 15 "if you can deliver it".

10 minutes later buddy is here. He thought the shirt had been worn before. So my plan was to toss it in the washing machine with some blankets get it clean.Then I notice it still has the size sticker on the front.

At the show i put it on the table,along with 3 AEW figures(MJF/Lionheart Jericho/Jade Cargill). Doors had been open maybe 10 minutes when this lady walks over. Sees it asks if it is "from the 80s" Tell her no it is modern era. She asks how much "Asking 30 but might go down a tiny bit if you are spending more at the table." She thought I meant more at Nightmare's table. So she picked out one of Nightmare's masks one of his shirts ,then my shirt. So let her have it for 25 bucks.

Then sold the MJF figure to a kid for 25 bucks,had paid 8 for MJF. So doing ok. Made 27 bucks so far and gave Nightmare 10 for gas. Cause after each AWA pro show we know to goto the snack station,they will always have a pile of hotdogs and sodas left over. Get them free.

I pass by this table with loose and carded action figures. Lady has decent prices too. So bought a Mia Yim figure.

Mia is the one in the middle. The T-Boz and Chili figures I got weeks ago.

As of now just got one more show this month. April 22nd Bay ST Louis MS for The Gulf Coast Wrestling. My first time to this fed and Nightmare's first time for them.

Comment

• Taken last Friday at the pre show AWA PRO Celebration Night 1 meet and greet.

Dude up front with the belt and braids is my buddy Jeremy aka Nightmare Jeremiah. He is the reigning AWA PRO Alabama champion. The dude in the ugly jacket is Brandon Turner. The Brilliant One,who I dubbed the Balding One.

In the back you see a dude in a blue mask that is Vladimir Koloff.

Comment

• Went down to Houma LA last night,sadly didn't see Swamp Thing. But did run into old friend Big Ramp

Got a great short video of Ramp I will upload later and add to this thread.

Comment

• Also the Vordell as a TMNT poster from months ago in this thread. Brought it with me last night since Vordell was at the show,and the otheer guy from that poster's feud was there.

Comment

Working...
                                X