No announcement yet.

Since y'all asked for it. Newt's deep south indie wrestling pic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase Stevens vs Apoc Adam Asher. Chase is the one that got attacked by the waffle waitress. Filmed this using my new camera. To me the video looks way better but the sound isn't as good.

Got the main event uploading right now. But will be a bit before it is ready for viewing.

Comment

Best match of the night the team of DTF,Down to FIGHT!, (Dirty Andy Dalton/Bam Bam Malone) vs Double Danny (Danny Ramon/Danny Chance).

Comment

Gearing up for a show this Saturday. BIW is running my town again. But this time the other guys that I usually do video work with will be in Hot Springs AR for a show with Ric Flair. So this time I am gonna have to sell gimmicks,film matches,do commentary and help out as extra security.

The last month I have found piles of copies of The Wrestler on DVD and Blu Ray cheap,usually 3 bucks to 5 bucks. Pricing the Blu Rays at 10 bucks and the DVDs at 5.

Gonna try to get some pics before and after the show. And do some interviews before the show.

Comment

Post it all here once you're done!
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
            Gearing up for a show this Saturday. BIW is running my town again. But this time the other guys that I usually do video work with will be in Hot Springs AR for a show with Ric Flair. So this time I am gonna have to sell gimmicks,film matches,do commentary and help out as extra security.

The last month I have found piles of copies of The Wrestler on DVD and Blu Ray cheap,usually 3 bucks to 5 bucks. Pricing the Blu Rays at 10 bucks and the DVDs at 5.

Gonna try to get some pics before and after the show. And do some interviews before the show.
            Excellent. Please share the pics.
            'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
            'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

I will post all my pics and vids once the show is over and they are uploaded.

I filmed this earlier as a kind a commercial for DIY Mississippi Filmworks.

I think I have explained this before in the thread. So sorry if this is a repeat.

At shows I wear a luchadore mask and go by the name Ultimo Gallos. Who is my "cousin" from Saltio Mexico. The story is he sneaks across the border and comes to my house. Usually breaks into it. Then the day of the show steals my car and video equipment.

Already got a few people that saw the video asking me to "Please hold onto that DVD for me. I want it"

So I figure i should make decent money this show. The other guys I goto shows will are missing this one so I will be one of the few people selling anything.

Comment

Ok just got home from the show about 30 minutes ago.

Got a few pics and piles of videos. Gonna start uploading the vids tomorrow.

That is a pic I took about 10 minutes after the doors opened. Show drew 260 or so people.

That is me on the left and Wesley Crane on the right. Was the first time I saw Wesley. He comes out wearing a Leatherface like skin mask,covered in blood and was creepy as shit.

Sold enough gimmicks that I made about 80 bucks.

Only bad thing is on my way home,about a mile from my house,my car died. I think it is something electrical. So gonna put my car in the shop Monday.

Comment

Car problems are the worst - hopefully the $80 covers it!

That dude does look creepy...
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                    Car problems are the worst - hopefully the $80 covers it!

That dude does look creepy...
                    Wait till you see his entrance and all.

I doubt the 80 will cover it. I am betting it is the computer in the car going out. But thankfully I got right at 900 in my savings account ,that I put aside for car issues.

Comment

Second match on the card. Both newcommers to MS indy wrestling and BIW.

Matt Riot,face,vs Wesley Crane,Heel.

During intermission and after the show Crane sold a pile of merch and had a bunch of kids want pics with him.

Comment

Opening match

Danny Chance,face with the mega beard,vs Jake O'Brien,pasty white redhead heel.

Decent Match the crowd likes Danny. My dad keeps making jokes about Jake"That guy looked like a fat jar of mayo."

Found out after the show Apoc got Jake booked. Mostly cause Apoc didn't want to drive all weekend lol. So he used the old "rookies drive" rule. But was nice and they used Apoc's truck. Got a cool shirt off Apoc that I need to get a pic of. Also got a Button off Wesley Crane I need to get a pic of.

Comment

Apoc vs Steve Anthony
                          Winner is the #1 Contender for the BIW Southern title.

Apoc is a crowd favorite since the time a few years ago he smashed his nose to pulp on the floor. Anthony is great but is always gonna be a heel in Brookhaven. The BIW Southern title is the big title in BIW. Their secondary title is the BIW Deep South Heritage title. Which use to be the NWA Deep South Heritage title.

Comment

The main event

BIW Southern champ Vordell Walker vs BIW Deep South Heritage Champ Dirty Andy Dalton

My fat fingers were sweaty and slippey by this time. So I kept slipping and hitting the pause button. Might have missed 10 to 20 seconds of the match total.

Vordell ended up winning the Tecmo Bowl tournament that was going on in the locker room. Dirty Andy Dalton was selling shirts and panties that were black with dirty written on them in white. Then had glow in the dark cum splats on them.

Comment

Ok that is all the vids for tonight. I got a few short pieces of BTS stuff I will upload tomorrow. And two matches. One is the Apoc vs Steve anthony match,but was filmed with a HD camera and it was a buddy using my camera. Then the other is John Saxon vs the debuting Cowboy Randy Wayne.

Comment

Yea I got another match up.

Jeremiah vs Antonio Garza

Jeremiah is a local guy,lives about an hour away,and worked for years as Jeremy Awesome. Was bombing,more cause he was stuck working for the shit feds in Mid MS,then one day at his work he got an idea for his new gimmick,

He is a huge horror fan. Has a Horror mount Rushmore tattoo on his stomach. That is Jason,Leatherface,Freddy and Michael IIRC,haven't seen it in forever since as Jeremiah he wrestles in overhalls. Well at his work a few years ago all the other guys "were talking no stop about that stupid Duck Dynasty show." Well BIW besides running my town runs the town the Duck Dynasty family lives in. So Jeremy made himself a horror version of one of them. It got him mega over and now he works for feds all over the south.

Antonio Garza usually works Georgia/Alabama/Texas or Mexico. But BIW brought him in for a LA/MS weekend double shot. Garza asked me before the show how big a crowd and if the crowd spent money. Told him that usually there is at least 225 to 250 and they will spend,but it is mostly parents buying stuff for their kids.

He sold 5 lucha masks before the show started and I have no idea how many more during intermission and after the show. His cheapest mask was 25 bucks and I know he sold at least one of the more expensive ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X