X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks nuts! RIP Newt's Coca Cola can.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• It was a wild brawl. Working out arrangments to make it to Battlezone's Sept show "The First Southern Belle Tournament" 8 women from all over the US having a one night tournament to figure out who is the best.

Comment

• ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

So there is a fan we see at every show. You know you will see him and his wife front row pretty much every show.

Well today my girl was bored at work and looking up who all in my county is on the Sex Offenders Registry. And the guy we see at every show is on it.

Appears that back in 2005 he got charged with and arrested for "Traveling interstate to have sex with a minor".

There is a group chat with a bunch of us that work behind the scenes for a few wrestling feds locally. We sent this info to every promoter in the state. A buddy of ours has a mother that works for the Sex Offender Registry.

I had heard that if you are on that list you aren't allowed at events where kids will be. But looking into it that isn't a law in MS. He is just banned from being at or near a school,public beach or public park.

So now each fed is gonna have one member of security keeping an eye on this guy each show.

Comment

• Not wrestling but I didn't feel like making another thread.

A bit of backstory is needed. I grew up in Forts Lake MS. A tiny community right by the gulf and right on the MS/AL state line. The road I lived on pretty much every body had at least 3 acres. To the west of our property was Old Lady Clark. Late last night was telling a buddy about some of the stuff Old Lady Clark,known as Old One Eye Edda to us kids,did to all the neighbors.

Comment

• Since the early 2000s a bunch of the guys at another forum have been hyping up indie wrestler Damien Wayne. Seen a few matches and he is really good. Well BIW booked him for the show this weekend.

Thought what the hell reached out to him earlier today. Gonna do a short,15 to 20 minute,interview with him before the doors open.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	35vESZd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	360631

Think this will be what I wear at the BIW event Saturday.

Comment

• You'll be hard to miss!
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                  You'll be hard to miss!
                  Yep. I got the shirt not that long ago. My girl keeps telling me I needed more shirts that were not black. So she saw the shirt,knew green was my favorite color.

Comment

• Show was a blast. 6 matches,5 of which were good. Interview 20 year indie vet Damien Wayne.

After the show a pile of us goto Waffle House.

I was the first there so I got my food fast. Then we hear people yelling and arguing over by the bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-vazcPTQrg&t=4s

The bald guy in a black shirt you see trying to defuse the situation is a Louisiana sheriff that doesn't security for the wrestling fed.

After I cut the camera off,the three drunk as hell rednecks went outside to fight the black guy who went outside. Then a booth of teens went outside to even up the odds.

Cops show up,4 cop cars in total. Situation was defused. All I could think was "Hope the cops don't go near my car" cause I had smoked a joint on the ride from the civic center to Waffle House.

We found out before we left that the 3 drunk white dudes followed the black guy down the road. And supposedly they were fighting in a parking lot.

Everybody that was with me eating isn't from the area. Made me realize how shitty and trashy Brookhaven is.

Youtube has age restricted my video. Or I would have embedded it.

Comment

• Last week I reached out to Damien Wayne,TN based wrestler that has been at it almost 20 years,to see if he would do a short interview before the BIW show last night.

When him and his wife got there I walked over. Introduced myself. Told him "Whenever you got the time I am set up for the interview." Got told "Nice to meet ya brother I love that beard."

After the interview Mr Wayne told me "Wow wasn't expecting to have someone down this way know so much about my career."

Comment

• Just got back from the BIW show in Natchez. 200 or so people,6 matches.

Sold enough to cover my expenses for the day and make a maybe 50 buck profit.

Got a pile of merch will take pics in a bit. Got every match filmed but gotta make sure it is cool for me to upload them right now.

Comment

• Buddy that has done extra and crew work on a pile of the stuff filmed in Jackson and Natchez,and is the younger dude you will see in the purple shirt and red hat,set up a hard cam and filmed the ring and chairs set up. Set it all to music and sped up some of it. I show up a few times early on,look for my shaved head and "way too long Jim the Anvil neidhart"goatee.

Anyways show was Saturday night,last BIW event of the year. Was a smaller than normal crowd,was cold as hell plus being so close to Xmas money was tight. But right at 225 tickets sold.

5 good to great matches. I filmed them all and plan on this upcoming week uploading them,unlisted but will provide links in here.

And Josh,the BIW owner,booked Ho Ho Lun. He helped start the first pro wrestling in China. Ho Ho is from Hong Kong,I kinda surprised him when I mentioned Eternal Evil of Asia. He told us he got into Brookhaven the day before the show "I like to go look around these smaller towns see how it is different from what I see on TV and movies." Really nice guy,but he made one mistake. He brought close to 50 shirts to sell. Nice looking t shirts with his name and logo on them. But he had M/L/XL and that was it. As yall can see in the ring video "Lots of big big big people here in Brookhaven". But he sold most of his shirts to the kids and loved working there so much he asked Josh to book him again when he makes his next trip to the States sometime next summer.

Darcy since I figure you are the only one here to get this,Ho Ho Lun works for Dragongate and the Chinese fed CIMA and T-Hawk started a few years ago.

Now after the last BIw event in town a bunch of us,around 15 people,went to Waffle house after packing up the ring and chairs. And a fight broke out and cops got called. I think I posted video of this in the thread.

So this show after we put up everything,Ho Ho Lun hung around and helped us put up the 300 chairs that were set out,myself and my buddy that rode with me. His son and a friend,my dad and the BIW owner and his wife all head to waffle house.

Get in there and learn the two waitresses are brand new. Place is packed get two booths. We had just put in our orders when this drunk dude and his wife come in. Sit at the bar. And after about 5 minutes he starts yelling at a waitress cause no one has taken his order. Never mind that we waited 12 minutes to get our orders taken,cause the place was packed. Manager tells him 3 times to calm down and not yell.

Manager sneaks out the back door and calls the cops. And the drunk gets take outside cuffed and patted down. So I walk over to Josh's table and explain to him that the town is normally calm and just happens each time he goes to eat at Waffle house the place goes nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post

Buddy that has done extra and crew work on a pile of the stuff filmed in Jackson and Natchez,and is the younger dude you will see in the purple shirt and red hat,set up a hard cam and filmed the ring and chairs set up. Set it all to music and sped up some of it. I show up a few times early on,look for my shaved head and "way too long Jim the Anvil neidhart"goatee.

Anyways show was Saturday night,last BIW event of the year. Was a smaller than normal crowd,was cold as hell plus being so close to Xmas money was tight. But right at 225 tickets sold.

5 good to great matches. I filmed them all and plan on this upcoming week uploading them,unlisted but will provide links in here.

And Josh,the BIW owner,booked Ho Ho Lun. He helped start the first pro wrestling in China. Ho Ho is from Hong Kong,I kinda surprised him when I mentioned Eternal Evil of Asia. He told us he got into Brookhaven the day before the show "I like to go look around these smaller towns see how it is different from what I see on TV and movies." Really nice guy,but he made one mistake. He brought close to 50 shirts to sell. Nice looking t shirts with his name and logo on them. But he had M/L/XL and that was it. As yall can see in the ring video "Lots of big big big people here in Brookhaven". But he sold most of his shirts to the kids and loved working there so much he asked Josh to book him again when he makes his next trip to the States sometime next summer.

Darcy since I figure you are the only one here to get this,Ho Ho Lun works for Dragongate and the Chinese fed CIMA and T-Hawk started a few years ago.

Now after the last BIw event in town a bunch of us,around 15 people,went to Waffle house after packing up the ring and chairs. And a fight broke out and cops got called. I think I posted video of this in the thread.

So this show after we put up everything,Ho Ho Lun hung around and helped us put up the 300 chairs that were set out,myself and my buddy that rode with me. His son and a friend,my dad and the BIW owner and his wife all head to waffle house.

Get in there and learn the two waitresses are brand new. Place is packed get two booths. We had just put in our orders when this drunk dude and his wife come in. Sit at the bar. And after about 5 minutes he starts yelling at a waitress cause no one has taken his order. Never mind that we waited 12 minutes to get our orders taken,cause the place was packed. Manager tells him 3 times to calm down and not yell.

Manager sneaks out the back door and calls the cops. And the drunk gets take outside cuffed and patted down. So I walk over to Josh's table and explain to him that the town is normally calm and just happens each time he goes to eat at Waffle house the place goes nuts
                            I have heard of Ho Ho quite few times in the past. I hope CIMA and the rest can get back to the states for more AEW appearances at some point.
                            Darcy Parker
                            Last edited by Darcy Parker; 12-15-2021, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• The promoter of BIW is trying to book CIMA next time he is in the states.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
                                The promoter of BIW is trying to book CIMA next time he is in the states.
                                Awesome! He's so good, and pretty underrated. If you haven't seen it, he had a great match with Christopher Daniels in the early days of AEW, I think it was on one of the first episodes of Dark, so it would be on YouTube to watch for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X