Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I keep trying to hate KISS but it's not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Kitty/KISS TV show in the works. Sign of the apocalypse?

Though a line of Hello Kitty KISS products has existed since 2010, the little buggers are finally going to come to virtual life courtesy of children's television network The Hub. For whatever reason, the channel that's home to My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic has decided that an animated series that blends the sexual deviancy and asshole tendencies of KISS with the adorableness of Hello Kitty is a good idea, so Kiss Hello Kitty is now in development. Gene Simmons will executive produce.

The KISS-branded line of Hello Kitty products includes dolls modeled on the four band members, “Lick It Up” t-shirts, and a line of toilet paper that features the images of the characters.

Comment

• Fuck that action.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1d9dtr7A1w

Eddie Trunk and the Catman go to town on the current fraud known as KISS.

Comment

• Once upon a time.....When I was about 12 I owned 17 kiss albums on vinyl, had a customised Kiss skateboard and desperately wanted the lonely "Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park" video which was displayed on a high shelf in my local record store. I was too young to buy it and I had to keep asking the bored sales assistant every time to get it down so I could stare at it and drool. It was on sale for about £20 and in them days that was the price of a luxury yacht. When I eventually persuaded my mum that I couldn't live without it I got it home, watched it and realised it was the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. End of story.

Comment

• When I was a kid my Dad would pretty much (probably bc of divorce guilt) buy almost any music/film related thing I asked for within reason. One of those things was a bootleg VHS of Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park, which just by the title, HAD TO BE AMAZING! Yeah, I had the same experience. It was a huge piece of crap.
            EuroCultAV Reviews

Comment

• I keep trying to hate KISS but it's not working.

Well - fudge.

I like PHANTOM. A lot. And I'm an old man.

I did think it was crap at 13 though. Now I appreciate just how awesome it is!

Comment

• It's complete crap, yep. But it's loveable crap.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Will have to trust your judgement on that. Haven't seen it since I wanted to be Gene Simmons and vomit blood on demand.

Comment

• I did however love "Runaway" I think it was called with Gene Simmons and Tom Selleck. If that's the film I'm thinking of, you know with the mechanical spiders and the heatseeking gun etc.

Comment

• I know I keep trying to hate Kiss but this makes me love Kiss.

https://soundcloud.com/christopher-a...f-paul-stanley
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I know I keep trying to hate Kiss but this makes me love Kiss.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                            I know I keep trying to hate Kiss but this makes me love Kiss.

I listened to less than a minute of that before my wife got pissed and asked me to turn it off. I listen to fucked up music all the time and it doesn't faze her, but Paul Stanley stage banter crosses the line. Awesome.

Comment

• hahaha, jesus christ this is funny!
                              "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

• I bailed at the 20 minute mark.
                                "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Working...
                                X