Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I keep trying to hate KISS but it's not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes - all those suits belonged to either Bill Aucoin or Neil Bogart. Clogs too, I reckon.
    Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

• I don't think a guy who calls himself The Demon should wear clogs.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        I don't think a guy who calls himself The Demon should wear clogs.
        DeFalco wouldn't wear clogs.
        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FizccCtaAAEPL8c.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	405127
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Name:	kiss.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	405824
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
              Click image for larger version

Views:	248
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	405824
              The whole story behind The Elder fiasco is hilarious.

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Name:	paul.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	406709
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• KISS' supposedly final shows to take place at Madison Square Garden on December 1st and 2nd of 2023.

https://deadline.com/2023/03/kiss-fi...rk-1235275596/
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• They'll be going directly from the backstage door to their care homes.

Comment

• Hell yeah.....I hate em so much, I've got 2 tix for the pit area in the European End of the Road Tour in June :):)
                        I just hope they do less of Dynasty and more of Monster :):)
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1677851292881.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.1 KB ID:	410596 Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1677953645751.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.1 KB ID:	410597 Click image for larger version  Name:	SH_kiss_psychocircus-768x512.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.1 KB ID:	410598 Click image for larger version  Name:	KISS-KISS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	126.9 KB ID:	410599 Click image for larger version  Name:	81-LiK+4zTL._AC_SL1400_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	372.1 KB ID:	410600

Comment

• I just wanted to see how much the nose bleeds would cost. I don't think this is worth my time.

Click image for larger version

Views:	139
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	410891
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Ha, the cheap seats are $325.00 each. Fuck that.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I was debating whether to see them on the UK tour this summer, but the videos I've seen of Stanley's voice make me think I'll stick to my memories of the perfect gig I saw them do in '92. I don't get the Stanley vocal thing, they're clearly using tapes to some extent (and their manager admitted to this), but why not for the higher notes that he consistently misses? I absolutely sympathise with him losing his ability to sing, but they should have stopped years ago rather than drag it out so long that it's embarrassing.

A co-headlining tour of Stanley and Vince Neil would be comedy gold, especially if they did a duet of a Dio song.

Comment

• 7 days ago Ace issued an ultimatum to Paul Stanley: apologize for saying that a reunion with the original 4 members would be called PISS or Ace will release 120 excised pages from his autobiography that contain damning information about Paul & Gene that will RUIN their careers.

Ace gave Paul a full week to comply and on Eddie Trunk's show today he let the world know that he did indeed get a response from Paul: "Fuck you, Ace."

Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X