Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I keep trying to hate KISS but it's not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are pussies.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• "Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons, co-founders of KISS, have an ambitious worldwide restaurant strategy for their co-owned franchise, Rock & Brews. The dynamic rock titans recently opened their third restaurant and second Los Angeles area location in a year, furthering their plans to open an impressive 100 more in five years.

Stanley is excited about the rapid expansion of the Rock & Brews brand.

"We are spreading our tentacles!" Stanley said. "It's a family friendly place where you don't have to compromise your palate. Most of the time when you bring your kids to a restaurant, you are eating cardboard pizza or dried out macaroni and cheese. This is really your place where you can hang out, choose from one of our 80 craft beers, hear quality rock music and have a great night with your friends.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...k-brews-521256
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Does anybody out there like to take a taste of 80 craft beers in a family friendly environment?

Can I get an ooooh yeah?
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I keep trying to hate KISS but it's not working.

Stanley and especially Simmons don't drink. The whole thing is absurd. Simmons actually thinks casual drinkers are "losers".

WHITESNAKE wine and Maiden's trooper beer are at least fronted by dudes that drink the stuff.

I dunno - I'm just not amused by Stanley and Simmons anymore. They really are a couple of arrogant passive-aggressive scumbags, aren't they?

Comment

• I keep trying to hate KISS but it's not working.

Aka - I keep trying to hate KISS and it finally IS working!

Comment

• Yeah, but you know when the inevitible NYC location opens up, we're both going.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• If you want to check out seven pages from the KISS KIDS comic, go here.

FawkyouGene.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Looks absolutely horrible.
                  They'll probably sell a million of them.

Comment

• I fucking hate Kiss. Can't even use the 7's for their name anymore, motherfuckers.

Someone I hadn't seen in years asked me if I was still into Kiss - I was at his house the day he got the Spin Magazine with Ace on the cover right before the reunion tour back in '97 and he watched me flip out with joy. He didn't believe that I was over them so I explained that this came out and I didn't buy one...

10 years ago I would have gone ape shit if that was available, but fuck it. FUCK. IT.
                    Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

• Good call, wait for prices to drop and then pick it up cheap on ebay later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyboy View Post

10 years ago I would have gone ape shit if that was available, but fuck it. FUCK. IT.
                        I kinda want one of those.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/n...-to-take-part/

Comment

• It's getting easier and easier to hate Stanley and Simmons by the day. How can those two self-absorbed jackasses be even remotely shocked that Ace and Peter wouldn't want to take part in yet another project designed to line the pockets of the arrogance twins?

And Tommy Thayer will forever be the piece of shit that used to fetch Peter Criss's sandwich no matter how many times he plays fake Spaceman on stage.

Comment

• GENE is again talking shite....

Kiss bassist Gene Simmons has said that artists like Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse, who only released a handful of albums, cannot be seen as music icons.
                              "Kurt Cobain - no, that's one or two records, that's not enough. Amy Winehouse - that's one or two records, that's not enough. What, just 'cause you died that makes you an icon? No, no."

Simmons then concluded, saying the many bands are currently adopting the "Radiohead model" where fans pay whatever they want for an album. "But it doesn't work, doesn't it?" he said.
                              ?He also says the internet (and filesharing) has basically killed off the chances of ANY band becoming as big as them...
                              Now from 1984 until today, name one superstar that's bigger than their music, and not just somebody that's recorded one or two records, but another Queen or another AC/DC? None, you can't name one."

Comment

• i like when KISS showed up on the Paul Lynde Halloween Special.

other than that, i don't really like them.
                                "My mouth is laughing but my mind is not." -Me, I said that.

Comment

Working...
                                X