iTunes rAnt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iTunes rAnt...

So I have an iPod, right? And they're great for what they are but iTunes really really REALLY pisses me off. It's so ridiculous that you can only pull up your playlist on your computer. And why does it take SO FREAKIN' LONG to copy stuff over (literally hours...) and then synchronizing it takes forever too! And songs that I have on my computer with info (song title, album title, band name, etc.) comes up on iTunes as Unknown so then I have to sit there typing it all in. It's a pretty simple program... it's not like it does anything all that complex. Why can't they make it quicker and less obnoxious to use?

And what's up with the people that put everything on their iPod and then they get rid of their CDs?? Having nothing to do with my collector mentality, what happens when they want to create a new playlist and they have to start from scratch? Is there something I'm not getting?

ACK!
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

And I'm synching my playlist to my iPod but it's NOT doing anything.

I must be doing something wrong. :(
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

I like my ipod, but yeah. There are a million mp3 players that you can just drag and drop shit onto...Apple always has to have some fancy fuckin interface.

Comment

This is weird...

So I go to My Computer>My iPod>Music (something I've never done before... I only ever look at what's on there via iTunes)... and there's a whole bunch of music from when I first got the iPod that doesn't show up if I look through my (unconnected) iPod. A lot of this is stuff I lost when my computer had to be reformatted. And my iPod has been reformatted at least twice so why are there these hidden songs?

It just goes to show that Apple is the Devil
        Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

did you figure out the syncing part? Are you new to iTunes?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
            This is weird...

So I go to My Computer>My iPod>Music (something I've never done before... I only ever look at what's on there via iTunes)... and there's a whole bunch of music from when I first got the iPod that doesn't show up if I look through my (unconnected) iPod. A lot of this is stuff I lost when my computer had to be reformatted. And my iPod has been reformatted at least twice so why are there these hidden songs?

It just goes to show that Apple is the Devil
            A lot of songs won't show up under Artist if they don't have an album associated, I think. Look for the "hidden" ones by song title and see if they're there.

Comment

Or scroll all the way to the bottom of the list; I've managed to get to a point where I can live by the "Recently Added" filter and setup a playlist that only syncs that music. I prefer WinAmp as a player and library organizer, tho'.
              It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

I use Winamp too, except, obviously, on my iPod itself. It's way easier and it basically lets you organize however you want.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Also it really kicks the llama's ass. I like that about it too.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                    Also it really kicks the llama's ass. I like that about it too.
                    In The Daddy of Rock and Roll, Wesley Willis goes to the zoo. It's great. He goes into the gift shop and asks them if they have any books about llamas.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that it's "whips" the llama's ass.

Also, despite John Waters being on SNL.....this show is dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X