• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judas Priest - Epitaph

Coming soon!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I'm looking forward to this.
    Priest has been under-represented on video compared to other bands of their status, IMO.

Comment

Cover art for the upcoming new album. Aside from a couple of songs on Angel Of Retribution, I'll frankly say I've hated just about everything they've done since Halford rejoined. I still come back hoping for the best though...we'll see. No KK on this one ain't gonna help. The cover sucks btw, looks like they ripped off the cover of Sad Wings, or tried to update it.

I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

FIREPOWER!

I'm digging it. New Priest is always a good thing.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Glenn Tipton no longer touring with Priest, has been diagnosed with Parkinson's.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/glenn-t...th-parkinsons/
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Firepower is out today. Giving it a 'spotify spin' at work and so far, so good. Best thing they've done in a while.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Priest are touring with Deep Purple!

https://www.livenation.com/artists/1...ple_position_1
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Rob Halford has teamed up with Motorhead's Phil Campbell for a new single.

https://www.loudersound.com/news/mot...for-new-single

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

RIP John Hinch.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/fo...ch-dead-at-73/
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

METAL GODS JUDAS PRIEST ANNOUNCE NEW STUDIO ALBUM INVINCIBLE SHIELD OUT MARCH 8, 2024

NEW SINGLE “PANIC ATTACK” OUT FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2023

Following a storming headline show at Power Trip Festival in California last night, metal icons Judas Priest announced on stage the arrival of a brand-new studio album entitled Invincible Shield, set for release on March 8, 2024, via Epic Records. “Panic Attack,” the first single from the album, will be released this Friday, October 13, 2023. The album is now available to pre-order here.

Power Trip festival took place at the weekend and saw the biggest names in metal gather for this sold-out event, where everyone from Metallica to Iron Maiden and AC/DC performed alongside the mighty Priest. Their surprise on-stage announcement was made to 200,000 fans at the festival and sent a shockwave of excitement amongst their loyal followers across the globe.

The undisputed hardest working band in metal will also be embarking on a world tour in 2024, the with the UK leg kicking off in Glasgow on March 11th and includes a show at London’s OVO Wembley Arena on March 21st.

Over the past 50 years Judas Priest have sold over 50 million albums worldwide and headlined the world’s biggest stadiums. With their evolving music and live performances also came a powerful unique identity, a look which has both defined the group and influenced future generations of metal bands the world over. With each year the Judas Priest legend continues to grow; 2022 saw them inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and complete a sold-out rescheduled world tour in support of their 50th Anniversary. As we roll into 2024, Judas Priest continue to retain their crown as one of the biggest and best bands in the world.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                    X