What's playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    I think that's why I was so into Canadian punk rock back in the day, because even getting ahold of MRNR or Flipside was a challenge up here, living in a smaller town. At least the Toronto and Hamilton bands would show up in the college and university papers, which is how I got into NoMeansNo, Forgotten Rebels, Dayglo Abortions, etc.
    Mark, were you a fan of the Diodes?

Comment

• Besides Neil Young, Teenage Head was the only Canadian band I ever liked.

Comment

• Alcatrazz - No Parole From Rock 'n' Roll
        I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• Rebel Spell - It's A Beautiful Future
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Nomeansno - The Day Everything Became Nothing
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Skinny Puppy - Remission

Comment

• Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker - Questamation

Comment

• The Company Band - S/T
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Nothing better than this:

"When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

• Nine Inch Nails - Bad Witch

Comment

• Didn't expect to like this at all but her vocals are pretty fucking great.
                        I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• Vitamin, "I Wish". Press CC for English subtitles if you wish.

Comment

• Everyday I play some Japanese and Korean music. I created an ever-growing playlist titled "Japanese Idol Heaven" which has some of my favorite indie and local idol groups and songs. There's nothing too mainstream here. The last song in the first video, "Shooting Star" by amorecarina Osaka, is my All-Time Favorite Song! I play that song every day! I also like to play "Mirai e no Shunkan" by Bear in Mind, "GAO GAO" by SunRisa and "cherry" by Hiwillow, which are also on this list, every day.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ECzPZ7ekzWBki4

Comment

• Serge Gainsbourg & Brigitte Bardot - Bonnie And Clyde
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Hank III - Straight To Hell

Comment

Working...
                                X