No announcement yet.

What's playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been listening to a lot of Black Sabbath lately, which I blame covid-19 on. I've got MASTER OF REALITY on right now. Played some of the first album already too. Glad my office mate isn't in today... :P

Comment

• Moby - Everything Is Wrong
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
        Moby - Everything Is Wrong
        I saw him at Lollapalooza when he was touring for that. I had no idea who Moby was before that, but that was the best Lollapalooza sidestage performance I'd ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
          I saw him at Lollapalooza when he was touring for that. I had no idea who Moby was before that, but that was the best Lollapalooza sidestage performance I'd ever seen.
          One of the best sidestage performances I saw at Lollapalooza was Beck in 1995. He was just up there with his acoustic guitar and barely anyone was watching him.

Comment

• I just looked up Lollapalooza '95 and that was the same year Moby was there. I must've missed his set, or maybe I saw it, but I can't really recall because I was on 'shrooms, haha. Cypress Hill was fucking amazing, with that giant Buddha on stage behind them. And Sonic Youth opened with "Tom Violence", so that was sweet.

Comment

• I remember seeing him because we wandered away from Cypress hill after the third song. Pretty sure we had dropped acid that day, and the bass was overpowering lol.

Comment

• Bad Time-Grand Funk
                "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

• Comment

• Slade - Sladest
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Gorillaz - Demon Days

Comment

• Sante Maria Romitelli - THE SEDUCERS ost
                        I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• Bolt Thrower - Those Once Loyal
                          I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• In tribute, listening to Bill Withers.

Ain't No Sunshine
                            Use Me
                            Lean On Me
                            Just the Two Of Us
                            "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

• The Kinks - Picture Book
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

Working...
                                X