No announcement yet.

Upcoming shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben, lemme know when you're in town. We can get a beer or something.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Reverend Horton Heat's playing a Thanksgiving Eve show in Dallas
      "I don't eat at taco joints unless there's a lawn care truck parked out front" - me

Comment

• Sickness!!!!!!

I hear he's going on early tonight. That's good, 'cause I'm beat as shit. If I can be home by 9:30...fudge yeah. I'm a total grandpa.

Comment

• I'm going to see Anthrax and Testamnet next month. And on National Metal Day to boot. How metal is that? Very.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Jordan View Post
            I'm going to see Anthrax and Testamnet next month. And on National Metal Day to boot. How metal is that? Very.
            Nice to see Anthrax bringing a cyborg band on tour. TESTAMNET!!!

Plus, you mentioned this show on the last page, you piece of shit.

Comment

• I did? Oh well. And I don't need to know how to type well in order to ROCK.

So fuck you, water head.

Comment

• List of people that like Todd:

Comment

• List of people who still live with their mother:

Pail Caisey.

Comment

• I think you're jealous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Casey View Post
                      I hear he's going on early tonight. That's good, 'cause I'm beat as shit. If I can be home by 9:30...fudge yeah. I'm a total grandpa.
                      The last two shows we went to were both Wednesday night shows and I have to work at 7 every Thursday morning, I feel your pain
                      "I don't eat at taco joints unless there's a lawn care truck parked out front" - me

Comment

• Almost forgot, my buddy's bands are playing a free Halloween show next Friday. I'm stoked to see his punk rock tribute to female singer-songwriters, The Alanis Morrisex Pistols

Comment

• It's on - got my room and plane tix booked for Brooklyn! The Black Lips and South Bay Surfers have been added to the Norton bash madness too!

Comment

• South Bay Surfers should be cool, The Black Lips left me a bit "meh" when I saw them

Comment

• The Norton bash was ca-ray-zee! Ian - I'm gonna pm you shortly, but sorry about no getting together. Here's a video of one of thee highlights:

Comment

• Drive-By Truckers tonight.

Warren Haynes Band tomorrow.

Going to Levon Helm's house for a Midnight Ramble session (w/ The Wiyos) on the 26th!

Comment

Working...
                                X