X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still a lot less, even with rape fees.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I guess I can feel good about avoiding the "you live in NYC" fee.

Comment

Haha, I think that's what it is, yep. I'm sooo tempted by this show but I don't know that dropping $100 on 2 tickets right now is in my best interest. At the same time, I could see it selling out quickly even though they're playing a larger sized venue here and I do want to go.

Decisions, decisions.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Do it. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Comment

Gotta pay some bills first, but once that's done...
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Billy Bragg on Wednesday night. For free. Rad.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Way to Bragg about it.

DEVO at the county fair this Saturday and Big Business with Torche on Sunday. First shows I'll have been to in about a year.
                Toyboy
                like a hole in the head
                Last edited by Toyboy; 07-25-2011, 03:12 PM. Reason: I'm a dummy
                Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

How was Torche? I dig the music and Meanderthal is a great CD.

Comment

This coming up Sunday. Sorry.

Comment

Ah, ok. Let me know how it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                        Billy Bragg on Wednesday night. For free. Rad.
                        Then you must go, my son
                        It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

And go we shall.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

DEVO was fucking great. They played he Denver County Fair, which at first sounds lame but the fair was great too. I saw some prize roosters and hens, checked out a mystery freak in a tent that looked like a Fiji Mermaid made out of lasagna, rode a Gravitron all by myself (Gravitrons ain't the same though when the guy running it doesn't play AC/DC. It was a fat emo kid with an iPad and he had his earbuds in. Hmph).

Then, while the wife and I ate dinner at the pizza stand I go to get a second slice and as I walk back to the table who do I see sneaking between the condiment tables? Mark Mothersbaugh! He's peeping around and as I approach him he looks away but puts his hand out for shaking. So I grab it and shake it. "How's it going, sir?" I ask. He replies "Good. Have you seen my in-laws?" I tell him that I have not and he walks away. Later I see him in line grabbing a slice and a beer which he sat and ate with his family. That pizza and beer gave him powerful energy as he and the band played strong and well. There was a 3-year-old kid on the floor going nuts, pogoing and spinning. He was wearing a tuxedo t-shirt and these other two boys came by and were compelled to do karate moves with him.

Then last night I checked out Big Biz with a cool trio called Helms Alee from Washington. Both bands tore shit apart, although I wish that Jared was taking better care of himself. He's put on a lot of weight. Didn't stick around for Torche 'cuz it was a school night.

Comment

Oh, yeah...there was also an owl and a falcon right out in the open. Thing is, I saw a hawk eating a baby rabbit in our parking lot at work Friday night so big fucking deal. Show me a bird I haven't seen, assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyboy View Post
                                Oh, yeah...there was also an owl and a falcon right out in the open. Thing is, I saw a hawk eating a baby rabbit in our parking lot at work Friday night so big fucking deal. Show me a bird I haven't seen, assholes.
                                At the Devo show or the Big Business show?

Either way, sounds rad. You should have karate kicked that kid too.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X