No announcement yet.

Upcoming shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Suicidal are any good these days?
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I really dug 2016's World Gone Mad

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        I wonder if Suicidal are any good these days?
        Bucket list band. Hey could suck and I wouldn't care haha. SOIA is a cool bonus

Comment

• Dave Lombardo drums for Suicidal Tendencies now, so at least there's that.

Comment

• Stood outside in the rain for 8 fucking hours but got good seats for NIN and JAMC in October.

Christmas gift for one of my kids, so in hindsight, not as crazy as some other stuff I've done. But still, pretty crazy.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Is that how shows at Radio City work? You don't order online? I like that you have to put in the time to get good seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                Is that how shows at Radio City work? You don't order online? I like that you have to put in the time to get good seats.
                Not usually, no, but it's how NIN is doing all ticket sales for this show.

I'm not gonna lie, standing in the cold pouring rain for eight hours was not how I wanted to spend my Saturday, but what's done is done.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                  Not usually, no, but it's how NIN is doing all ticket sales for this show.

I'm not gonna lie, standing in the cold pouring rain for eight hours was not how I wanted to spend my Saturday, but what's done is done.
                  So tired of seeing entire blocks of premium seats hit places like stubhub is all. Rain sucks, but I do kinda miss getting out super early in the morning to line up at a ticket window.

Comment

• Yeah, it would have been fine had it been 2-3 hours but 8 is a lot. RC only has 8 ticket windows, each transaction takes about 5 minutes and there were roughly 1500 people there, so do the math, haha.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I saw Tav Falco & Panther Burns last Monday (last week, not Memorial Day). Great show, friendly guy too. Fewer than 50 people showed up though. Such a shame.

Bloodshot Bill is playing this weekend, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. Dealing with back problems at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by bgart13 View Post

Bloodshot Bill is playing this weekend, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. Dealing with back problems at the moment.
                        If you do, tell him I say hey.

Click image for larger version

Name:	22090004_893231970853450_656575961802693033_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	354486

Comment

• Hahaha! Did you guys shared a plate of spaghetti too?

Comment

• Dayglo Abortions are playing in Brooklyn on Friday.

I'm gonna go to that.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by bgart13 View Post
                              Hahaha! Did you guys shared a plate of spaghetti too?
                              We may have..

Comment

• Is that Fez?
                                Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Working...
                                X