No announcement yet.

Upcoming shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just snagged tickets for The Mummies who are playing Brooklyn in October.

Oh and one week from tonight I'm gonna go see Ghoul and Carcass.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Ross the Boss next weekend.

And we just bought tickets to see The Damned in Brooklyn in May.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I saw a July Talk this week. Love the band, but boring as hell live.

COCKSPARRER next month.

Comment

• Cock Sparrer with Judge on 2/10.

Mayhem with Black Anvil on 2/19.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Cock Sparrer were fucking amazing. We're going to see that Michaeal Graves guy in a tiny club that holds 50 people because my lady thinks he's hot. So that'll be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
              Cock Sparrer were fucking amazing. We're going to see that Michaeal Graves guy in a tiny club that holds 50 people because my lady thinks he's hot. So that'll be great.
              Cock Sparrer are so good! Graves will be fun live, maybe.

Also bought tickets for this...

https://www.defendersfest.com/

Cirith Ungol!!!
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Tonight - Saxon & U.F.O.!!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I'm going to see New Bomb Turks and The Damned in April, and I'm getting dragged to The XX too. The things we do for our significant others...

Comment

• Ouch. The XX? Ugh.

Comment

• New Bomb Turks were amazing! And The Damned were rad! This has been a great week of live music and has really stirred up some real memories about going out all the time when I was younger. Enough so that I'm going to actively try to start going to shows more often again.

Comment

• Had a good time at Pears/Masked Intruder/Me First on Monday and am really looking forward to seeing The Damned in Brooklyn next weekend.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I'm going to see Cheetah Chrome and Johnny Blitz on Thursday, who have announced that they will play Young, Loud, and Snotty in its entirety...like there's something else that they would do.

Comment

• Hey played in Chicago the same night as The Damned. My guess is they share the same fan base and most of them were at the Damned show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                              I'm going to see Cheetah Chrome and Johnny Blitz on Thursday, who have announced that they will play Young, Loud, and Snotty in its entirety...like there's something else that they would do.
                              They could bust out a few Rupert Grint covers.

Saw The Damned on this last tour. Still a lot of fun live.

Comment

• Following up about The Damned, Captain Sensible took a nasty fall the other night in Toronto. He ended up getting knocked out and breaking a rib. A few shows were rescheduled for later in the tour schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X