No announcement yet.

Upcoming shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross The Boss and some friends are doing a full set of 'classic' Manowar songs at the Knitting Factory in Brooklyn in Sept.

I bought tickets last night.

Death to false metal.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Wouldn't this, in a sense, be false metal?
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Not when Ross is playing, nope.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RossTheBoss1984Poster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	346643
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
          Wouldn't this, in a sense, be false metal?

Hahahaha, awesome.

Comment

• Tonight - Accept and Raven.

I'm probably gonna be the youngest guy there, haha.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I'm going to see Alice Cooper on Halloween. The week after, I'm seeing DOA on their like, 5th farewell tour. I'm actually going to stay sober enough that I remember it. Then in November, I'm going to see the Brian Setzer Orchestra again because we got cheap tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                Tonight - Accept and Raven.

I'm probably gonna be the youngest guy there, haha.
                Awesome! The new Accept - Blind Rage, besides being killer, has a great live in Chili dvd and they still bring it hard live. Great versions of "Fast As A Shark", "Metal Heart", "Breaker", and "Teutonic Terror" (that song, from the first reunion album, easily matches anything they've ever done).
                I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• Yeah, Horamce came over a couple of weeks ago and we checked it out, it's a really good disc. Should be a fun show.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• might see Obituary next month at Brass Mug. Druid Lord is playing. they are pretty great.
                    "My mouth is laughing but my mind is not." -Me, I said that.

Comment

• Raven were great when I saw them here last year...Sucked because it was a Tuesday night and there was like 30 people there, but they played like there were thousands there...total pros and were pretty much flawless...will be seeing them again when they get this way...

Comment

• They said last night they're coming back to the US in October. They were a blast last night, I'd definitely go see them agian.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Saw King Crimson on Monday. It was a pretty awesome show. It was heavy enough that I didn't mind when they'd break into prog tomfoolery.

Comment

• Upcoming shows?

Frippertronics! Jealous.

Comment

• Nobody's been going to shows? I saw Dave & Phil Alvin on Friday night, it was an excellent time of course. Sold out show, a couple middle-aged types got into a fistfight too. Strange show for stuff like that to happen. But it was a good time. If you dig them and the recent (Grammy-nominated) album, be sure to go. Dave's band is outstanding too. The drummer, Lisa Pankratz, is so damn good.

Comment

• I've got nothing coming up. Might go see Ministry in June. That's about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X