No announcement yet.

Upcoming shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleshtones & Los Straitjackets tonight, kicking off their Mondo Zombie Boogaloo tour (no SCOTS yet - they join up in a couple days).

Comment

• Totally envious of that one.

Got tickets for the X "X-mas" show in Dec., plus got the screening of Filmage on the 1st to attend.
      It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

• The Blasters were great, X were fantastic - even the openers, Capsula (Argentina) were fun:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1526334_10201759081712704_1277120401_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	344883
        It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

• X is one of the best live bands I've seen. Glad you got a chance to go see them and The Blasters...hope it was a blast.

Comment

• Tomorrow night - Youth Brigade and H20.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Just RSVP'd for a free Jon Spencer Blues Explosion show in Brooklyn on 2/15/14.

STOKED!
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Valentine's Day Winterfolk thing upstairs at a bar. Swamperella, some other acts, and apparently Ginger St. James.

Comment

• I got Kraftwerk and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy coming . Also, Chi Pig from SNFU is coming shortly.

Comment

• Cowboy Junkies on the 8th next month. Should be as relaxing as ever.
                    LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rat's Eyes View Post
                      Cowboy Junkies on the 8th next month. Should be as relaxing as ever.
                      I saw them in the late nineties in Fort Erie, Ontario. My step brother opened for them and a friend of mine fucked an American girl in the back of his truck during their set. The Crash Test Dummies were also on the bill.

Good times.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Murphy's Law & Agitator on 4/11 in Brooklyn. Free! Be there or be square.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Carcass (currently meh) and Gorguts (YAY!) on 4/10. Saw Gary Numan last week (3/24) and he ruled.

Comment

• Upcoming shows?

He always rules. Good set?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clive Smith View Post
                              He always rules. Good set?
                              Yup. Was surprised by I Die: You Die. Ended the encore with My Last Day which was a bummer after an energetic Are 'Friends' Electric?.

Comment

• The Dictators NYC are being flown in to Chicago for the Hozac Blackout Festival in May! And HDM asked me to run their merch table for them (his buddy from Boston can't make it to the show).

Comment

Working...
                                X