No announcement yet.

Upcoming shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Bad Brains shows coming up in NYC (with GZA!) and Boston.

Click image for larger version

Name:	423358_10150551667133717_129443898716_9020151_759504639_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	338405
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Bad Brains...I haven't listened to them in forever. I think I might need to find me some.

Comment

• The Paradise is a great place to see a show. I've seen three Gary Numan shows there, two Melvins shows, and The Jesus Lizard. You can wait outside for the doors to open (like a schlub) or go into the lounge, drink and get nachos.

Comment

• Nice, I have a friend who lives in Philly and the Troc is where I seen Kyuss Lives play, so it sounds like I might have to take the trip again.

Comment

• Sweet! Overkill are playing with DRI in May.

Tickets are $40. That seems kinda steep.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Yeah, that same month is the Black N' Blue Bowl (I know Mark mentioned it in another thread) which is about $35, though it might be my breaking point because a few good shows are coming up in the next few months.

Still might make it though considering a few of my friends are going.

Comment

• If you come into the city for it, lemme know. I don't think I'm gonna go, not all that into the line up this year, but I'd still be up for a beer.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I'd be down for that dude, I'll let you know.

Comment

• Electric Eel Shock in NYC 3/25/2012.

It's official.

Todd Jordan will be the opening act.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I've got lots of new material too. None of it is any good so it should go over well with all the non-English speaking people.

Comment

• Electric Eel Shock 2012 American Tour... starring Todd Jordan as The Sock.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• It'll be the least amount of money I'll ever have spent to see a naked Japanese man.

Comment

• Rock n roll weekend in Canada!

4/20 - The Dayglo Abortions
                            4/21 - Manitoba
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Should be a fun show. Haven's seen A Snake In The Garden before (seen him as part of another act, though).
                              http://existest.org/ee_v3/?p=4764

Comment

• Last week... The Meatmen and then Jello Biafra & The Guantanamo School of Medicine.

This week.... Street Dogs.

Then October 12, Electric Eel Shock (without Todd Jordan as the sock) with Peelander Z.

I wanted to go see Firewater last night, but there's only so much money to spend. JSBX is in town this coming week. Might see if I can get into that.

RAWK.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X