No announcement yet.

Embarassing Metal Bands You Love!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KROKUS are above derision and ridicule as they are on the MAD FOXES soundtrack (whether they know or not!!!)

Comment

Haven't actually heard these guys but I have no doubt they would be right at home in this thread.

I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Back in the 80's there used to be this cool little independent record shop near where I lived. I remember browsing through the vinyl in awe at all these great metal album covers. One day I went in with my older brother, and we came across this Poison album. His comments still stick with me today, when he proclaimed "wow they're well fit!!!". I still mock him to this day.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	cat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	344944

Comment

When we looked at the cover for the first time, my metal head older brother and I, our initial reaction was the correct one. Something to the effect of "all fluff and no substance, but they got the cross dressing down well."

I don't think you can even call them metal.

Comment

I don't think you can even call them metal
            NOPE!!! Always hated them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
              Back in the 80's there used to be this cool little independent record shop near where I lived. I remember browsing through the vinyl in awe at all these great metal album covers. One day I went in with my older brother, and we came across this Poison album. His comments still stick with me today, when he proclaimed "wow they're well fit!!!". I still mock him to this day.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9017[/ATTACH]
              I remember Hair Metal bands sporting big hair and makeup but that is full on drag queen there.

Comment

It must have really confused the 12 year olds at the time.

Comment

I love hair metal.

Comment

I love some of it. But not that glam stuff.

Comment

• DOKKEN - I think I still have "breaking the chains" somewhere on my iPod playlist.

Comment

• Does this count? Cause I love the SHIT out of this.

http://youtu.be/ikMiQZF-mAY

Comment

• I like how there were always one or two guys in the group who you could tell weren't as into glamming it up as the rest of the band but they just had to go along with it.
                          "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

• People sometimes give me shit for loving bands like Iced Earth and Hammerfall. To those people I say fuck you.
                            do yourself a favor and click this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Casey View Post
                              I love hair metal.
                              Me too. I still really like that first Poison album too. I can't make the case that it's a good metal record, because it's not, but it's fun disposable pop and catchy as fuck.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I love hair metal. My favorite album is Firehouse. Whenever I'm dragging ass, listening to any track on that album gives a me shot of adrenaline that perks me up instantly. It's better than Reb Bull or coffee.

Comment

Working...
                                X