Taylor Swift & Lana del Rey VS Beyonce' & Lady Gaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift & Lana del Rey VS Beyonce' & Lady Gaga

I was reading an article in which Taylor would've loved more of Lana's presence on Midnights ....which sparked this thread......apart from the act that their is very little margin of comparison between the 2 couples, but it would be like comparing pure cream with pure s**t......where the latter is in reference to the latter "couple". Comments and whippings welcome :):)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	82b981fdb5ba8c8c1b32005b07f50023a0-lanadelrey-taylor-split.2x.rsquare.w330.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	410269

As long as it's a death match, I'm in.

Comment

I know who all these people are, but don't really know what they all sound like.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
        I know who all these people are, but don't really know what they all sound like.
        My 2 subjective cents:
        I must say I'm a rocker at heart , but I DO indulge in some wimpless pop from time to time.....WIMPY, this is the magic word for Beyonce and Lady Gaga....their respective voices are cool, but the arrangements, melody, lyrics and harmony of their songs are lame; of course, I don't know who manages these things for them and frankly, seeing the results, I don't really care !
        ​​​​​​​TS and LdR on the other hand have awesome lyrics, very well-arranged songs and the harmonic/melodic section is wonderful. Both know how to appear in front of an audience and discharge positivity in everything they do.

Comment

If someone is thinking of saying "yeah, but Beyonce has sold millions of records and has won many music awards , blah blah blah.." , I just say it's not the quantity but the quality of the music that counts. Lest we forget, music IS art and it's thicker than water :):)

Comment

Working...
          X