School me on IRON MAIDEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
    Edit - that first video I posted had messed up audio, this is better.

That video was just shit. Samurai Eddie looked cool, the rest of the art was atrocious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post

That video was just shit. Samurai Eddie looked cool, the rest of the art was atrocious.
      It is quite amusing to hear Bruce go on about how great it is and how it was done by ex-Pixar employees. They probably got fired for drawing that pube on Buzz Lightyear's chin. Still, Bruce's schoolboy enthusiasm is part of his charm. I've been watching his podcast on Youtube, it's not music related but they have some intersesting guests on discussing topics that appeal to his inner 14 year old (think Maiden lyric subjects). He was shaking like fuck on the last one I saw, don't know what's up there.
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by agent999 View Post

It is quite amusing to hear Bruce go on about how great it is and how it was done by ex-Pixar employees. They probably got fired for drawing that pube on Buzz Lightyear's chin. Still, Bruce's schoolboy enthusiasm is part of his charm. I've been watching his podcast on Youtube, it's not music related but they have some intersesting guests on discussing topics that appeal to his inner 14 year old (think Maiden lyric subjects). He was shaking like fuck on the last one I saw, don't know what's up there.
        Bruce probably only saw the Samurai Eddie model.

Comment

Working...
        X