• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Jordan View Post
    :todd: That's MINE.
    :todd:

Back atcha!!!

Comment

I may go to the Boston show. Hey maybe ya'll can road trip over this-a-way.
      That would indeed be awesome! Maybe one day there will be a RSP/AVManiacs alum meetup, huh? :)

Comment

This opening section of the World Tour is the band's most extensive visit to North America for many years and includes a number of cities the band have not played in a very long time, such as Charlotte, Atlanta, Buffalo, Indianapolis and Salt Lake City.
        But, no Spokane date, which is no surprise. The last time Maiden played here was on that original '88 tour (with Guns 'n' Roses opening). Naturally I didn't go because at that point in time I was "too hardcore" to see Iron Maiden again. Over the years though I've grown to appreciate the "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" album. The Auburn show is doable and it's even on my birthday, but I'll probably be too lazy to buy tickets and go anyway.

Comment

My wife and me will be goingto the Boston show for sure.

Comment

We got tickets in the front section behind the pit. #2 on this map. June 26th...Maiden and Cooper...should be amazing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	venuemap.gif
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	338617

Comment

Great seats, I'm jealous.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Seventh Son...shit. how did I miss that part?

Comment

We're 10 rows behind the pit, to be precise. My wife joined the Maiden fan club and was given some personalized code to allow her to buy them a little before they went on sale. Something like that. That section sold out right away so we got lucky.

Comment

We're 10 rows behind the pit, to be precise. My wife joined the Maiden fan club and was given some personalized code to allow her to buy them a little before they went on sale. Something like that. That section sold out right away so we got lucky.
                    You wouldn't want to share that code, would you? :)

Comment

I'll ask her to find out if it can be used again. Not sure. I was under the impression it was specific to the club member.

Comment

We got tickets in the front section behind the pit. #2 on this map. June 26th...Maiden and Cooper...should be amazing.
                        Everyone I know that works at Great Woods calls that "The Rape Zone." You really DID luck out!

Comment

Awesome! Maybe I'll have one-way consentual with a guy in a sharpie-enhanced denim vest.

Comment

I'll ask her to find out if it can be used again. Not sure. I was under the impression it was specific to the club member.
                            Cool, thanks. Not sure how they're running the tickets this year either.

Comment

Well I asked her and guess what she said? "I had to pay to get the code. I'm not giving it away." I'm not sure if she meant she wasn't giving the code away or if she meant she wasn't giving her loins away. At any rate, sorry Zane. Feel free to call her vile names in public. It won't bother me.

Comment

Well I asked her and guess what she said? "I had to pay to get the code. I'm not giving it away." I'm not sure if she meant she wasn't giving the code away or if she meant she wasn't giving her loins away. At any rate, sorry Zane. Feel free to call her vile names in public. It won't bother me.
                                Haha! I wouldn't do anything like that, Todd! Just thought I would ask anyhow! It's all good anyway, because a friend is buying tickets for a bunch of us, and we now have floor tickets, according to him! Thanks anyways, and I completely understand...it never hurts to ask, though! Your wife is a shrewd lady...and any ladies that like Maiden are keepers, my friend! :)

MAIDENNNNN!!! Looking forward to this!

Comment

Working...
                                X