No announcement yet.

School me on IRON MAIDEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, guess who's going to Sarnia in July? Are you up that weekend, Ian and Alyss?

Comment

It's a definite possibility. haha.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Bring a tent. We're not driving home after Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper.

Comment

Aw, fudge. The Coop drops out before they reach my neck of the woods.

Comment

ROAD TRIP

Comment

Originally posted by Roderick View Post
              Aw, fudge. The Coop drops out before they reach my neck of the woods.
              Yeah, same with the date closest to me in Edmonton. Damnit, Alice Cooper, you needed to tour just a bit longer with Maiden!

I've seen Alice Cooper before, though, and he was great...the venue and sound were top notch, and it'd be hard to top that for me.

Comment

Also, who in the Sam Hell are Coheed and Cambria?

They sound like a huge ball of suck.

I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Coheed and Cambria are friggin' TERRIBLE. I know because a friend of mine with the worst taste in music ever, thinks that they're great. They're also the band whose bass player was arrested just before one of their shows for holding up a pharmacy to get some Oxys.

Ian, tix go on sale for the amphitheatre show on March 2 or 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                    Coheed and Cambria are friggin' TERRIBLE. I know because a friend of mine with the worst taste in music ever, thinks that they're great. They're also the band whose bass player was arrested just before one of their shows for holding up a pharmacy to get some Oxys.
                    Mark, I trust your taste in music, so this band is officially now a ball of suck. Thanks for the heads up on these clowns.

Also, will the bass player be touring with them now? I don't think there are any pharmacies around the venue, so it should be ok!

Comment

Yes, I've found the emoticons. :)

Comment

haha. Have you found this one? :todd:

Anyway, yeah, they don't do it for me. I know the band issued a statement about the bass player, blah blah, rehab, but not sure if he rejoined them.

Comment

:todd: That's MINE.

Comment

I may go to the Boston show. Hey maybe ya'll can road trip over this-a-way.

Comment

If the Kraftwerk gigs don't work out I am seriously considering road tripping for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                                haha. Have you found this one? :todd:
                                :todd:

Now I have!

Comment

Working...
                                X