New Misfits Album In October...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Misfits at MSG last night were a lot of fun. Danzig was... happy. Very happy. Talking to the crowd a lot of goofing around with Doyle and Jerry. The whole thing was an 80 minute sing-along, which was pretty cool. Terrible sound mix though, but hey, Misfits. I wasn't expecting much, to be honest, and they turned out to be completely worth seeing.
    Nadene reminded me yesterday that you were going to that, that's pretty cool. Glad it was a fun time with a lot of Whoa-Ohs and Oh-Whoas.

Comment

• There were more whoa-ohs and oh-whoas than you can shake a stick at!

Also check out this footage where Danzig has mic problems at the beginning of the very first song (Death Comes Ripping)!

Edit - that video didn't last long.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• That looks like some fun.

Comment

• It was pretty rad. Jerry Only broke at least 5 bass guitars.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• So much for NYC being the last show. Philly is happening in Dec. with Agnostic Front and Dropkick Murphy's opening.

https://www.punknews.org/article/711...on-december-14
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I'd love to go to that show. I guess I'm going to hope that they make their way to Toronto, or at least Buffalo.

Comment

• I'd love for them to come to the UK, they used to come here quite a lot in the post Danzig days. I need to see Jerry Only skidding around on his knees live a seven year old on a wedding dance floor. Still, fair play to him, he must be in great shape for his age.
                I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Misfits are playing Domination Fest in Mexico.

https://www.punknews.org/article/714...st-in-may-2020

So much for no more shows after MSG.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• World's highest paid Elvis impersonator.

Comment

• Former Misfits drummer Joey Image has passed away.

https://www.brooklynvegan.com/misfit...ly-dead-at-63/
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• FL, AZ and NJ shows announced.

https://www.punknews.org/article/795...-arizona-shows
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I guess Danzig needs cash after that Elvis album. I still live in hope they'll come to London one day just for old times' sake. They can even throw him back in prison.

Comment

• The Misfits are one of those bands (much like The Ramones) that I heard so much in my youth I am just burnt out on them.
                            I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
                              The Misfits are one of those bands (much like The Ramones) that I heard so much in my youth I am just burnt out on them.
                              i can agree with that kinda.

did put on the Misfits a few months back cuz i had not listened for at least a few years and the magic was still there. kinda cool. had some fun bicycle rides for a few days going on a Misfits bender.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
                                The Misfits are one of those bands (much like The Ramones) that I heard so much in my youth I am just burnt out on them.
                                I get that. I still love them and seeing them play MSG was fun and kind of surreal, but I don't think I'll be going to see them again, unless tickets are dirt cheap, which they won't be.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X