New Misfits Album In October...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Misfits Album In October...

...just in time for Danzig's Legacy Tour with Samhain and Doyle, go figure.

Anyway, it's called Devil's Rain. It has a cover by Arthur Suydum, which is neat.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Too bad the music won't be half as good as the album art.

01. The Devil's Rain
    02. Vivid Red
    03. Land Of The Dead (album version)
    04. The Black Hole
    05. Twilight of the Dead (album version)
    06. Curse of the Mummy's Hand
    07. Cold In Hell
    08. Unexplained
    09. Dark Shadows
    10. Father
    11. Jack The Ripper
    12. Monkey's Paw
    13. Where Do They Go?
    14. Sleepwalking
    15. Ghost Of Frankenstein
    16. Death Ray

Comment

Whose doing vocals on it this time around? I like the stuff they did with Graves (most of it at least) but just can't get all the way through Project 1950. Because it's fucking bad.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Yeah, Misfits 95 were a solid MISFITS cover band, but Project 1950 was total shite. Unfortunately they still appear to be a three piece with Jerry struggling on lead throat.

Comment

Project 1950 was one of the shittiest things I've ever heard.

Comment

The only reason I kept it was because it came with a cool bonus DVD that had some Balzac footage (and if I remember correctly footage of the guys from Agnostic Front bowling).
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

OK, so I've heard this now. Once was enough to make up my mind. These guys should just fucking stop it.

This album is complete garbage. Thank you Spotify for saving me $10.00 that I'll now spend on something more useful, like paying someone to kick me in the nuts for an hour, which would be better than listening to this again.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I don't really understand when people try to speak positively of "The Misfits" without Glenn Danzig. I saw them once when they first toured and played with Anthrax. It was laughable, but they were better than expected (for all old songs). But keeping the name going as a three-piece? And with rotating members. Pish.

Comment

I done warned you, Ian...

Comment

So after the complete fucking garbage that was Devil's Rain, now Jerry is saying that a reunion with Danzig is possible.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/co..._interview.php

"The question on everybody's mind is will Only and Danzig ever reunite? Only responds: "I could tell you things that would make your head spin. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility right now."

Only holds lots of respect for his former bandmate and seems to want to keep the option open for a reunion. "We are brothers," said Only of Danzig. "Whether we get together and do something again, that's yet to be seen, but if we do it, it's got to be a positive. That would be worth the sacrifice."

I still don't see it happening, but I'd love to be wrong.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

And Jerry said Doyle would be back in his Misfits as well, and that didn't happen.

As for Glenn, he said the "reunion" shows with Doyle are the closet thing anyone is ever going to see a classic Misfits reunion.

Comment

"The Misfits Three" should make a reunion band with Metallica (with Lou Reed on vocals), that would be awesome.

:woot:
                        2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

New Misfits Album In October...

Someone needs to pay us a boatload of money for a Misfats' reunion. That'd be about a billion times better.
                          It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

I'd kickstarter contribute to that.

Comment

It's painful enough to watch Glenn act like an ass now.

Comment

Working...
                              X