• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off! - Free LSD
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Rome: No Second Troy

Often when a new Rome single or album comes out I skim the description for it and wonder if I'll like it as much as the others but so far nothing has disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        Off! - Free LSD
        On my list to pick up, but not sure if I want the CD or the record for this. Record is nice packaging and I have 2 of their other titles on vinyl, but....we'll see.

REVEREND HORTON HEAT - LIQUOR IN THE FRONT (POKER IN THE REAR) vinyl reissue on Sub Pop.

Comment

• Got the new cd/bd for Live At The Astroturf by Alice Cooper (Group!). Already had the lp from a few years ago, but the new edition has an instrumental version of "Desperado" - and of course, the blu-ray of the doc and other stuff. I don't buy a lot of stuff nowadays due to money issues but I couldn't pass on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bgart13 View Post
            Got the new cd/bd for Live At The Astroturf by Alice Cooper (Group!). Already had the lp from a few years ago, but the new edition has an instrumental version of "Desperado" - and of course, the blu-ray of the doc and other stuff. I don't buy a lot of stuff nowadays due to money issues but I couldn't pass on this.
            How's that doc? I've heard the show and it's good, I just don't need to own it, but I might have to shell for the blu if the doc is worth it

Comment

• The Allman Brothers Band - Idlewild South
              Tortoise - TNT
              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Cake-Fashion Nugget (180g reissue)
                Hip Hop Collected - 2 record set with everything from Kurtis Blow to Mobb Deep.

Comment

• Those Poor Bastards - God Awful
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I got these in the mail a few days ago.

AIRI - "Magical Cotton Candy" (2022) CD-R Single (1 track) It actually has "CD-R for Data" printed small along the edge of the label, which is all white otherwise.
                    Si☆Stella - “Natsu Koi☆HANABI” (2018) CD Single (4 tracks)
                    Si☆Stella Live Album -2018- (2018, obviously!) (19 tracks)
                    Si☆4 LIVE ALBUM -2020- (2020, obviously!) (14 tracks)

BONAMII Inc. also sent me two Si☆4 CDs - for free! - that I ordered back in 2019. I guess they were trying to get rid of some stock. I also bought some photos and DVDs, and inside each DVD was a bonus photo set (5 photos each)!
                    The AIRI CD comes from SPIRAL MUSIC, and it's a promo sort of thing trying to see if they can sell 300 copies. If so, Kitty Cat member AIRI gets to be a soloist!

Comment

• Picked up a few records at a show on Satuday.

Steve Wonder - Songs In The Key Of Life
                      Thor - Thunder On The Tundra 12"
                      Loretta Lynn - Here's Loretta Lynn
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• My best friend gave me some cool cds today.

Dwarves - Take Back The Night (as it says on the sticker - New Fucking Album)
                        NOFX - The Longest EP (Comp of EP tracks from 1987 - 2009)
                        Aerosmith - The Road Starts Hear (spelling is correct) demos from the early years
                        Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town 2 dvds and cd Live From The Sydney Opera House 1978 and also Phil Lynott - Songs For While I'm Away documentary.
                        I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• That's a rad score for free. How are the early Aerosmith demos?
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

How are the early Aerosmith demos?
                            Curious about that one too.

Comment

That's a rad score for free. How are the early Aerosmith demos?
                              They kick massive ass! They were such a good band back in those days. Walkin' the Dog is a real standout. Sound is a bit rough but still very listenable. Aerosmith was a real gateway band for me - leading to much heavier stuff. Those early albums still hold up well.

Comment

• And in case anyone was wondering, that new Dwarves album is killer! Much heavier and punk than the last few. Some of the old gang is back, like Rex Everything, Sgt. Saltpeter, Vadge Moore, as well as the awesomely named Hunter Down and Fresh Prince of Darkness.

Edited to add - don't listen if you are easily offended.

Double edit - I now know that Dwarves album is not that new, been kind of out of the loop on punk and such. Steady diet of death metal will do that to you, haha.
                                Andrew Monroe
                                Pallid Hands
                                Last edited by Andrew Monroe; 12-27-2022, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X