• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Picked up a few records at a show on Satuday.

Steve Wonder - Songs In The Key Of Life
    Thor - Thunder On The Tundra 12"
    Loretta Lynn - Here's Loretta Lynn

Leave a comment:

• James Reed

• James Reed
    replied
    I got these in the mail a few days ago.

AIRI - "Magical Cotton Candy" (2022) CD-R Single (1 track) It actually has "CD-R for Data" printed small along the edge of the label, which is all white otherwise.
    Si☆Stella - “Natsu Koi☆HANABI” (2018) CD Single (4 tracks)
    Si☆Stella Live Album -2018- (2018, obviously!) (19 tracks)
    Si☆4 LIVE ALBUM -2020- (2020, obviously!) (14 tracks)

BONAMII Inc. also sent me two Si☆4 CDs - for free! - that I ordered back in 2019. I guess they were trying to get rid of some stock. I also bought some photos and DVDs, and inside each DVD was a bonus photo set (5 photos each)!
    The AIRI CD comes from SPIRAL MUSIC, and it's a promo sort of thing trying to see if they can sell 300 copies. If so, Kitty Cat member AIRI gets to be a soloist!

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Those Poor Bastards - God Awful

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    Cake-Fashion Nugget (180g reissue)
    Hip Hop Collected - 2 record set with everything from Kurtis Blow to Mobb Deep.

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    The Allman Brothers Band - Idlewild South
    Tortoise - TNT

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    Originally posted by bgart13 View Post
    Got the new cd/bd for Live At The Astroturf by Alice Cooper (Group!). Already had the lp from a few years ago, but the new edition has an instrumental version of "Desperado" - and of course, the blu-ray of the doc and other stuff. I don't buy a lot of stuff nowadays due to money issues but I couldn't pass on this.
    How's that doc? I've heard the show and it's good, I just don't need to own it, but I might have to shell for the blu if the doc is worth it

Leave a comment:

• bgart13

• bgart13
    replied
    Got the new cd/bd for Live At The Astroturf by Alice Cooper (Group!). Already had the lp from a few years ago, but the new edition has an instrumental version of "Desperado" - and of course, the blu-ray of the doc and other stuff. I don't buy a lot of stuff nowadays due to money issues but I couldn't pass on this.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Off! - Free LSD
    On my list to pick up, but not sure if I want the CD or the record for this. Record is nice packaging and I have 2 of their other titles on vinyl, but....we'll see.

REVEREND HORTON HEAT - LIQUOR IN THE FRONT (POKER IN THE REAR) vinyl reissue on Sub Pop.

Leave a comment:

• f.ramses

• f.ramses
    replied
    Rome: No Second Troy

Often when a new Rome single or album comes out I skim the description for it and wonder if I'll like it as much as the others but so far nothing has disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Off! - Free LSD

Leave a comment:

• Matt H.

• Matt H.
    replied
    Found some weird CDs used:

King Kong - Breeding Ground
    Kid606 - Down with the Scene
    Clarence Carter - Dr. C.C. (this is fucking horrible. Really bad and hilariously dated)

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

The new remix popped up on Spotify which I'm sure doesn't sound nearly as good as the 5.1 Blu-ray, but it is really clean and clear sounding. I might pick up the 5.1 at some point after hearing it.
    The 5.1 is awesome. The remix is how remixes should be. It sounds way cleaner than the original did, especially the muddy muddy drums. It's my favourite Floyd album, and I'm pretty pleased.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    Got the Pink Floyd 2018 remix of Animals; the package with the record, CD and blu-ray with the 5.1 Guthrie mix on it.

I've heard a lot of remixed/remastered albums that have come out in the past few years that I thought I would need, until I heard them. This new stereo mix of Animals is mind-blowingly good.
    The new remix popped up on Spotify which I'm sure doesn't sound nearly as good as the 5.1 Blu-ray, but it is really clean and clear sounding. I might pick up the 5.1 at some point after hearing it.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    Got the Pink Floyd 2018 remix of Animals; the package with the record, CD and blu-ray with the 5.1 Guthrie mix on it.

I've heard a lot of remixed/remastered albums that have come out in the past few years that I thought I would need, until I heard them. This new stereo mix of Animals is mind-blowingly good.

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    Slade - The Live Anthology (Slade Alive!/Slade Alive Vol. Two/Slade on Stage/Alive at Reading '80)

Being a cheapskate I thought I'd get this instead of the new box set as it was only £11.99.

Blue Oyster Cult - Tyranny and Mutation/Secret Treaties/Cultosaurus Erectus/Fire of Unknown Origin/The Revolution by Night

Leave a comment:

Working...
X