Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Mayfield - Sweet Exorcist
    Mondo Cane 2 - OST
    Merle Haggard & The Strangers With Bonnie Owen And The Carter Family- The Land Of Many Churches
    Slade - Rogues Gallery
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• The Cramps - Psychedelic Jungle/Gravest Hits
      Captain Beefheart - The Spotlight Kid
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Crass - Stations of the Crass

Comment

• Danko Jones - A Rock Supreme CD
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I Know What You Did Last Summer soundtrack. Why did I buy this? 1) It was cheap 2) I didn't realize L7 did a BOC cover on this 3) '90s nostalgia. Who the hell has '90s nostalgia? Am I going to start watching Friends on Netflix now?

Comment

• Originally posted by David H View Post
              Who the hell has '90s nostalgia?
              The people who came of age in the '90s.

Comment

Who the hell has '90s nostalgia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                  No, I meant I bought it for 90s nostalgia. Does anyone my age pine for the 90s? I'm 54. Pretty soon I'll be all into '00s nostalgia, watching Hannah Montana or something.

Comment

No, I meant I bought it for 90s nostalgia. Does anyone my age pine for the 90s? I'm 54. Pretty soon I'll be all into '00s nostalgia, watching Hannah Montana or something.
                    I know what you mean, although one must separate the good from the bad regardless of the decade. I'm sure there was lots of dumb crap similar/equivalent to Hannah Montana in the '70s as well. Just because it exists doesn't mean you have to care about it.

Comment

• I got a Curtis Mayfield vinyl boxster and another record called Plantasia

Comment

• Sebadoh - Act Surprised

Comment

• The Fall - Room to Live
                          Psychic TV - Allegory and Self

Comment

• Nick Cave - From Her to Eternity
                            Pere Ubu - Cloudland

Comment

• Seitō: In the Beginning, Woman Was the Sun from Akuphone & Fearless - Lord of Twilight

Comment

• Fad Gadget - Incontinent
                                Fad Gadget - Under the Flag

Comment

Working...
                                X