No announcement yet.

RIP Lemmy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to know what will become of Lemmy's confederate & Nazi collections. It'd be nice if all of it is documented but I seriously doubt that will happen. At least not for the public to see.

Saw this posted on a metal forum, it seems to be the last interview with Lemmy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eluYcLz4s54

Comment

Originally posted by Keeth View Post
      I want to know what will become of Lemmy's confederate & Nazi collections. It'd be nice if all of it is documented but I seriously doubt that will happen. At least not for the public to see.

Saw this posted on a metal forum, it seems to be the last interview with Lemmy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eluYcLz4s54
      Interesting thought..hje had a pretty thorough collection by all accounts...He was pretty close to his son I seem to remember...so hopefully he will do something with it...get a Lemmy WW2 museum opened or something

Comment

Tributes at the rock star's funeral, which was attended by the likes of Judas Priest frontman Rob Halford and Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, were led by Lemmy's son Paul Inder.

'Travel well, my dear father. You are back out on the road for a longest tour to the great gig in the sky, we will never, never forget you. I love you', Inder said.

He also spoke of how his father had shown 'uncompromising grit' when he first fell ill last August.

'He wasn't a religious man and praying for a miracle was something he would have viewed as a delusional act, but he was profoundly spiritual', he said.

'We will probably never know much pain he was truly in because he didn't complain.'

Also...cant help but think Lemmy would have approved of this...

UK bars also stayed open in Lemmy's honour, with London watering hole the Wig and Gown hosting their own memorials - complete with live music and coverage of the funeral.

Comment

Drugs.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Yup. Good tune, too.

Comment

'Nastiest' Jurassic Croc Named for Motorhead's Lemmy:

https://www.livescience.com/60103-ju...for-lemmy.html
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This gets reissued on DVD in a few weeks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	514qj8trgCL._SY300_QL70_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	354294
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

Name:	Eo5FtmXXEAgmFpN.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	359192
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Name:	166460382_4207225799308857_7371548603181544483_n.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	359642
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]26665[/ATTACH]
                        Love that pic!
                        I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Working...
                        X