"But, grandfather, which Manowar DVD should I get?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "But, grandfather, which Manowar DVD should I get?"

http://store.magiccirclemusic.com/category/90/DVDs - storewide sale thru the 31st of 21% off. Figure I should take advantage.

So which DVD to get? And the correct answer, I know, is "all of them" but I gotta start somewhere...

Suggestions?

(Yes, I did order the remastered Battle Hymns already as well.)
    It's not going to suck itself...

Yeah, get'em on sale for sure. They're pretty spendy. All of the Hell On Earth series are great, with Vol's 2 and 3 really standing out. 5 is also amazing because it has the whole viking ship on stage thing going on and features footage of them playing inside a haunted Turkish prison. I think it also probably has the best sound mix of the bunch.

On of them features the Miss Manowar contest. I'm pretty suire it's vol. 2. That's pretty awesome too.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

OK, so the Battle Hymns 2011 release is pretty fucking great.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This forum is still young, but not too young to experience the full fury of Manowar.

Death to false metal.

This one is very inspiring:

But not as inspiring as this, the greatest song ever written and a credo by which I try to live my life daily:

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Manowar are not gay.

Noland, my biggest regret in life is not joining forces with you to bring Barry Manowar to life. That would have been the greatest tribute band ever.
          Ian Jane
          Administrator
          Last edited by Ian Jane; 12-19-2010, 07:12 PM. Reason: needs more pictures
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Maybe I'm a bnit drunk but when Ithink of your mom this is what I see:

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Your mom has camel toe.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This is your mom, Paul Casey. She's in good shape.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I don't knwo what SC is but this guy is definitely on to something. No wait, I think it's Starcraft. He loves Manowar and STarcraft and big swords.

Ian Jane
                  Administrator
                  Last edited by Ian Jane; 12-19-2010, 07:15 PM. Reason: it's starcraft
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Also he has a Wolverine shirt.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I would wear this:

I wish I had dranw this:

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Battle Hymsn 2011 is good but Christopher Lee is not Orson Wells even if he's trying really hard. He does a good job but still, it's not Orson. I'm on a first name basis with him now that he's dead.

Manowar Vineyards:

I should go there and get wine.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Remember when Ross The Boss was in Manowar? I don't I was too young to care. But as an adult I would like to see Ross play with Manowar. His first soloo album was good and his new one is out now but I don't have it yet. I almost bought it was last week but it was $20, fuck that.

Ross ths boss. Dictators and Manowar. RAD. Seriously. How fucking rad is that? The Dictators and Manowar. He was in both of those bands. The Dictotaros did my wedding song, you know. I told him, Handsome Dick, and he was pretty touched for real. He was like, ah, wow, that's so cool, no one has ever told me that before. His bar is good, chpeat beer. Unless you're paul Casey, then people pick fights with you there.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Nobody gives a flying fuck about X-O Manowar anymore.

This toy will gather dust.

Stupid dildo.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I stole this from some guys Myspace page, but it's appropriate, right?

Last year my wife got me a Manowar DVD set for Christmas. I paid her back with hjot loving.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X