No announcement yet.

Matthew Allison's Cankor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now picturing Matt spending all summer in the post office.

Comment

• Hahaha, I'll bet!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	matt.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	387176
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Really super-happy for Matt that this is doing so well, glad that Cankor is getting so much love.

Comment

• I ordered a couple of books and got a friend to order one as well. Yea!

Comment

• Update!

https://fundrazr.com/CankorBook?ref=ab_aB0oKb

Click image for larger version

Name:	matt.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	387432
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	388106
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Today is the last day to get in on the crowdsourcing gig if you're interested.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• It was pretty cool to find a pinup by Matt in the back of Behemoth's Heavy Metal Drummer #1.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Update on the fundraising campaign!

"Hello, everyone! I received the contact proof for the cover of the book yesterday along with a few of the interior pages and they look really good. I'm especially happy with the way the blue on the ghostly Cankor faces is printing and there was one interior page that had a ton of tiny details that were a concern for me and it turned out beautifully.

I have until May 20 to make any final revisions and I'm being told that the current schedule of a late June/early July delivery for the books is still in place. A pallet of protective literature mailers and bubble wrap also arrived this week so it appears we've been able to avoid any supply chain issues. Fingers crossed that remains so for the next two months - we should be in good shape."
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• papercuts hurt - work safely, Matt

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Matt gets a shout out at the beginning of this video, because he provided a rad cover for this book.

https://cosmiclionproductions.com/pr...megazine-2-91p

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Update!

"Hello everyone. I wanted to share with you all that I spoke with my rep at the printer this morning and was assured that we are on track for the books to be shipped out to me on June 24. Fortunately, they were able to secure all of the paper needed for the project and we avoided any supply chain issues.

With that said I would ask that anyone who has had a change of address since the campaign ended to please email me at (email removed by admin), using the subject line New Address. Even if I've already heard from you regarding an address change, please send it to me again via email so that I make sure I can get all updated information in one spot. I really appreciate it and am beyond excited to know that we'll have books in hand soon. Thanks!"

Really looking forward to getting my hands on this. Just need to clear off a space on the bookshelf for it...
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Matt shows up and talks about his toenail on the latest 11 O'clock Comics episode.

https://11oclockcomics.com/2022/06/0...s-episode-800/
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X