X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh shit, that's awesome!
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Sharing the rad ink and marker drawing that came in mine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201021_145852_resized_sm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	358980

Comment

New issue up for order! A 24-page one-shot called Cankor: Amnesis!

http://www.cankorcomic.com/new-products
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
          New issue up for order! A 24-page one-shot called Cankor: Amnesis!

http://www.cankorcomic.com/new-products
          Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Looks like one of his guys is in Calgary, so these will be available in Canada as well.

Comment

Holy shit, I got my copy in the mail today! I can't wait to read it this weekend, I almost passed out on the quick flip thru!

Comment

Mine is out for delivery today! It went from Chicago to NJ to Brooklyn and then.... to 4 different points in Maryland, but it looks like it will arrive this afternoon.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Mine is out for delivery today! It went from Chicago to NJ to Brooklyn and then.... to 4 different points in Maryland, but it looks like it will arrive this afternoon.
                  Lol mine went from Chicago to Utah to Phoenix. Went all over the place but still quick as hell.

Comment

Yeah I'm not really complaining, just kinda puzzled by the route it took. As long as it gets here, I'm cool.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Read the new issue last night, it's excellent. I won't spoilt it but there's one full page piece in general that is pretty mind-blowing. Great stuff.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Read the new issue last night, it's excellent. I won't spoilt it but there's one full page piece in general that is pretty mind-blowing. Great stuff.
                        Agreed, I just finished it and that page blew me away. There's another one towards the end that's especially neat too. The whole thing is beautiful, really, and deserves to be noticed. I probably say this each time but I think this is Matt's best work. The personal journey narrating the cosmic fight is brilliant.

Comment

The latest episode of the 11 O'Clock Comics podcast has a glowing review of the new Cankor and of Matt in general. Give it a listen.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This new one's tip top. I've been through it a couple of times now, and I really like how ol' Cankor's almost punched his way through to the outside of his own noggin. Can't wait to see what nemesis he finds out there in the world staring him down. [Spoiler, prob'ly: I hope it's his own self, like Pogo but with a void full of stars for a face, and then they team up] Look out, world.

Seriously feels like Matt(hew) Allison's nailed the form and structure he's been inventing. Ten christgaus out of ten.

Comment

Did you snag it from up here, Barry, or from Matt directly?

Comment

I did the unforgivable and made Matt send me one by paypal'ing him a quarter a day until he gave in. The extra paperwork almost broke him. The Beguiling consolidates indie orders in the US, and then ships them when they've got a load, so they still don't have stock. The Calgary connection (is that Inky Knuckles?) doesn't have it up, so I never managed to track that source down. Sold out now, so I don't care that the artist had to stop drawring, I got mine.

Think I'll open an indie comics distribution biz. There's a need up here.

Comment

Working...
                                X