Rad Artists: Richard Corben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by null View Post
    Whargarbargl! My local bookseller said that Ingram didn't even show Den V1 in stock when I visited them late last week! Did you order from the 'zon?
    Got mine from Midtown Comics, ordered online or in-store pick up.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Yes, this is MIA on amazon in the UK except for 3rd parties who can fuck off at £50.
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Midtown still has it in stock for under $30.

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/2209002

Not sure if it would make sense to ship it from the US to the UK, but for US residents it's an option.

Amazon US seems to be out of stock as well.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• It's in stock at Amazon Canada, eh.
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Thanks, I think I'll keep an eye out for imported copied as Midtown's international shipping policy is place the order, then we'll calculate shipping which will probably be eye watering and may get stung by customs. If I can get this one I think I'll pre order the others and stand a better chance. Hoping it's just early days and not everyone has it yet. I did see it on ebay the other day at a price that wasn't too bad, but still more than I wanted to pay.

Comment

• I think Dark Horse may have underestimated the demand for this as there are a lot of people on the Corben FB group complaining about not getting pre-ordered copies from Amazon and other vendors yet. They aren't limited though, so there's no reason DH won't go back to print if the demand is there.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                I think Dark Horse may have underestimated the demand for this as there are a lot of people on the Corben FB group complaining about not getting pre-ordered copies from Amazon and other vendors yet. They aren't limited though, so there's no reason DH won't go back to print if the demand is there.
                That's good news. What can I say, there are lots of us geeks that admire Den and his mighty dork.

Comment

• Really well-written piece on the Den hardcover here:

https://www.tcj.com/reviews/den-vol-1-neverwhere/
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Fancy-ass limited edition French hardcover release coming soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	376877026_24578414518416157_347898766122009313_n.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	419967
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Corben's Hellboy work getting an artist's collection edition next year.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/the-...-brian-taylor/

Click image for larger version

Name:	81dxsXLHGAL._SY466_.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	420259
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Amazon UK now have Den vol.1 available for £27, estimated delivery for 30/09. Ordered it, we shall see...

Comment

• Shit hot, Den is supposed to be arriving tomorrow now! At least one thing has gone right today.

Comment

• Looks like the 1st printing of the Dark Horse Den collection has sold old, a 2nd printing will be coming later in October.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Hopefully they'll have larger initial print runs for vols. 2 and 3 to avoid another clusterfuck.

On the subject of Corben, is House on the Borderland worth a read?

Comment

• Originally posted by agent999 View Post
                                On the subject of Corben, is House on the Borderland worth a read?
                                I've never read that one and it's OOP around here and not cheap on the secondary market. One day I'll find a reasonably priced copy.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X