No announcement yet.

Cinema Sewer #26 Out Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vol. 7 book going on sale "Tues 14 July, 8pm UK, 9pm EU, 3pm East Coast, 12pm West Coast. Some VERY limited editions! 1st is the Full Collector's Package - Hardcover, Paperback, Cinema Sewer pin and sticker! Only 30!"

https://www.fabpress.com/cinema-sewer-volume-7.html
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Cover art!

Click image for larger version

Name:	108054053_4613036025388894_6617728807091704208_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	358574
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Got my contributor copy in the mail of Vol. 8 this morning, lots of great stuff in it. Sad to know that this is the end of the run but am happy Robin is still going with Gutter Hunter and also completely understand wanting to explore new avenues.

Anyway, lots of great articles and art, equal parts fascinating and funny. Good stuff. If you've enjoyed previous CS volumes, you'll dig this one just as much.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Comics Journal Interview with Robin Bougie.

https://www.tcj.com/i-dont-mind-bein...ther-pursuits/
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Very cool! Thanks for posting.

I've always felt like Cinema Sewer is the perfect companion piece to Rock! Shock! Pop! (and its prior forum incarnations). I can't really even fathom the number of genre / grindhouse and drive-in releases RB is responsible for me seeing. I'm always referring back to the lists in Cinema Sewer whenever I'm on some kind of exploratory binge (most recently Southern Discomfort and the Top Fifty Movies from Cannon just this last weekend). Pretty sure both of those articles are in Volume 3, but all 7 volumes are amazing.

Comment

Super cool interview! Pretty rad that two posters here got front page TCJ reviews/interviews a week apart! Yay R!S!P!
              "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Love that interview! CS is one of my favorite zines of all time. Right up there w/MRR

I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Working...
                X