Cinema Sewer #26 Out Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinema Sewer #26 Out Now!

For those not in the know.... it's that time of year again!

From the website:

"Cinema Sewer #26 -- god's answer to unhappiness! This powerful issue clocks in at 44 comic book sized pages, and does a beatdown on every movie-magazine in existence! Yes, it entertains with extreme prejudice!

Look for articles about: Bougie's experiences on the set of the 1980s BMX movie "RAD", Mike Sullivan's review of YOR, an exclusive interview with the director of DAD MADE DIRTY MOVIES, a historical retrospective of the times square's Capri Cinema, amazing reviews of Canadian trash classics by Paul Corupe, and piles more!
    Don't miss this jam-packed righteous issue! It sports a finely detailed cover by ORC STAIN creator, James Stokoe! We bow and grovel before the towering mountain that are his skillz!!"

Some of the 'piles more' Robin mentions is a three page article on Mats Helge by me, which is sure to make this issue an INSTANT COLLECTOR'S ITEM! Buy a copy for your mom, for your wife, for you kid, or for your best friend now!

Seriously though, this is a really good issue. Two (!!) reviews of King Frat, a great piece on the Capri Theater, and lots of random smut and dirty stuff.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cinemasewerwebsmall.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	363166
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Got my issue last week and read it right through. It's great.

Comment

Thanks for mentioning this! Much appreciated.
      www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

Read it the other night and it was great. Did a short email interview with Robin for my blog.

http://doubletsblogofreviews.blogspo...r-creator.html

Comment

I'm laughing so hard right now, I literally broke into tears. ^_^ One of the best UW+R episodes ever!

www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

#27 is out now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	64611_650090878384843_1719459016_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	345203
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Selling very well right out of the gate! Let's hope it keeps up.
              www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

I need to order mine. Love the Boston terrier on the cover of #27.

You should do a hockey story with naked women playing. Where'd the puck go?? Doh....Christine....get it out of there...stop lying down on the ice....

Comment

Got my issue last night, good stuff as always.

Nice to see Max Pecas get some love in the last few pages. Always felt he was underappreciated.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I expect my copies early next week. I sorta got mentioned in one of the issues last time around. That makes me a teeny bit cool. No?

Comment

Hey Robin, any plans on digital copies of your mag? It sure would be sweet...

Comment

bump that shit up, yo.

Comment

I just posted 6 pages of content on my website the other day, and that was the first time I've ever put pages from CS online or made available in digital form in 15 years. I've just never felt right about it, somehow. Mostly because it's hand-lettered. It just feels stupid to read pages and pages of hand-lettered content on a laptop, or an ipad, or a computer screen. It's a magazine that is designed for print. Everything I do aesthetically is geared towards it being seen in print.

People have asked me about it though, so there is obviously interest. But it's just one of those things.
                          www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

I just dig reading comics on my tablet is all.

Comment

Issue #33 is out now, only 75 copies left and it won't be reprinted.

https://t.co/B3w4RRra1h?amp=1
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X