The Queens Comic Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queens Comic Podcast

So a friend and I just started a podcast to really just talk about comics. That's it.

The first episode is up on Spotify and Anchor now.

https://anchor.fm/ian-jane

https://open.spotify.com/show/0W8uDxXr46YCNrs9PUybcs

I'll have links to other platforms as I get that sorted in the next day.

Sound quality on this isn't great, but we are working on it as next week we'll have a permanent recording space and better gear to work with.

This is very much a work in progress but we're committed to making it better and something worth listening to.

Very special thanks to our own Mark Tolch for the kick ass theme song!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Apple link:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...t/id1660154595
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Hey Hey!

Comment

there's something awesome about a dude with that accent going, "Not trying to sell you nothin".

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
          there's something awesome about a dude with that accent going, "Not trying to sell you nothin".
          I'm really, really, really trying to get him to read his Silver Surfer poem on an upcoming episode.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ok looked and can't find it on my app. But will try again in a few days. been wanting a good comic podcast that wasn't by someone in the comic business.

Comment

Which app are you using? Links above work. Waiting on Google to approve us at which point we'll be there as well.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Love this! And the theme song is killer. Get the audio issues fixed (and I know you will) and this will be the end-all comic podcast. Good job!
                I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for checking it out. I really appreciate it!

The new gear shipped yesterday and will be in place for the next recording. Now I just need to learn how to use it, haha.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                    Which app are you using? Links above work. Waiting on Google to approve us at which point we'll be there as well.
                    For some reason, searching for it on Spotify and not using the link, it doesn't just pop up. I got a hit for Queens Community Podcast and that was it. Hey hey.

Comment

For some reason, searching for it on Spotify and not using the link, it doesn't just pop up. I got a hit for Queens Community Podcast and that was it. Hey hey.
                      It came up.for me when I searched it on Spotify. Nice work on the theme song Mark!
                      "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

It does, or at least for me (make sure you're searching in 'podcasts and shows') but it isn't in the first few results, you have to scroll down and dig for it a bit. That should hopefully change over time as we have more episodes and hopefully more listeners.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post

It came up.for me when I searched it on Spotify. Nice work on the theme song Mark!
                          When Ian and I come up with ideas for songs, it's never not awesome lol.

Comment

I use Podcast Addict. Will check in a bit see if it is on there now.

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
                              I use Podcast Addict. Will check in a bit see if it is on there now.
                              I just submitted it there, it may take up to 24 hours to show up but here's the link.

https://podcastaddict.com/podcast/4173943
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X